Kink - Wife sharing role play with a twist!

I'm in KC but will travel. I must say my date can't be soon enough after reading some of these post's this Am. I'm beyond ready to be a participant in this lil get together. Now to find some in KC &/or Overland Park interested in trying this scenario. There has to be some around here if they'd only reveal themselves to me.
Hey y'all, I really am a hot wife, and my hubby and I play together often with friends. Please email me for more info.
Heidi, something moved in my pants, when I saw your wedding ring in your pictures.
My wife got into this last year. She's done a few gangbangs and fucks a couple of Bulls regularly. She had a couple of reviews posted on ourhome2.net under texandeedee. I participated to start with but now she mostly fucks them without me.
Definitely interested.......

Hey y'all, I really am a hot wife, and my hubby and I play together often with friends. Please email me for more info. Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
Sounds fun... if you’re into that you may want to check out some of the adult play stores in Tampa FL if you ever make a trip!! Swingers paradise and all things relating to that. I had a pleasure to go once and that place was steamy, and full of wife swapping!
Las Vegas Hotwife here.
Hot!