Multiple Male Orgasms

I just had the most remarkable experience! Visited a provider domme who played with my prostate for an extended time and caused me to have multiple orgasms. They started slow at first with very little ejaculate but I had four within a 30 minute span and the last one was a doosy!

Any one else ever have this experience with a provider or a client?
PM me and tell me who.
I can usually "pop" 4-5 times in a row as long as I stay stimulated... If I get distracted I have to wait 5-10 mins to get back into it...

That's without the prostate thing... I've never tried that.
please share the name of the provider or pm me- thanks
You can learn to do this on your own. Just before the "moment of inevitability", you squeeze your kegel muscle with all your might an ride it out.
Excellent!

This reminds me of the buttplug thread. Yes, to get to the prostrate (and multiple orgasms) you have to go through the sphincter.

As always; be open minded, communicate, take your time. Be warned, it's addictive. In theory - no blue pills needed. In actuality - no erection required and ejaculate optional...just OH! after OH! after OH! And really easy comfortable sessions - takes all that "performance pressure" off the guys, BUT add this and ...oh yes yes! yes!
One pump chump here. No woman has ever gotten to pop more than once.
"no erection required and ejaculate optional"

It's interesting that you point that out... Like I said, I have no problem with multiples but everytime I cum there is less and less of it... I always figured I was running low or something!
One pump chump here. No woman has ever gotten to pop more than once. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea

I have heard that before{lol}...I love a good callange!!!
oops-- challange!!
I have heard about this and wanted a session like it for a couple of years now. Babee, it sounds as though you have experience with it. Please consider a trip to Houston!!
Yeah Dallas, I have heard the same thing! I can get a least 2 out of most who say they can't!
On the topic, my ex lover said he came 8 times in one tryst. I won't go into detail, but I think he had way more than that!
Nicolet, have you ever thought of coming to Amarillo?
Nicolet, have you ever thought of coming to Amarillo? Originally Posted by sandy00w
or Phoenix? Damn!!
oops-- challange!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
oops...challenge