URL / Website: N/A
City: Rensselaer
State: New York
Address: My apartment in Rensselaer
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blond, just below the shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average height, quite a few tats, pretty face, nice body, soft supple sees
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the Tara from cohoes heart flame tattoo on her chest?
��
Technically Watervliet, but yes..
My worst experience ever!!
I would rather jerk off!
You guys don’t wanna see her, don’t see her. She’s got a ton of good reviews, but as always YMMV
I get the but ymmv and no one is knocking you for that but the way you make some of the girls sound in just misleading I think. Just my 2 cents.
Think what you want, but I call em like I see em. The vast majority of members have agreed with my reports, and god knows I’ve given my share of thumbs down reviews should the situation warrant.
I get the but ymmv and no one is knocking you for that but the way you make some of the girls sound in just misleading I think. Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by guitarsmoke
What's misleading about a $70 special? I think most mongers can assess this situation and decide if its for them.
He sounds like a pimp
Probably getting a kick back��
Pimp? Funny !! I've had girls offer me discounted rate for passing on a client or 2 . At least I know its a legit review, she offered me good rate.
He sounds like a pimp
Probably getting a kick back�� Originally Posted by Billboatman10
Get the fuck out of here!

Warren is a trusted and respected reviewer - he calls them as he sees them good and bad. I don't always agree with his taste but I never doubt that he is shooting straight and helping the rest of us out. In fact, I don't agree with his about Tara - but I totally respect his review. I may need to give her another try.