Unbelievable!!!!!

• onei
  • 03-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Becky Goodhead - champion delay, cancelation Queen

I'm going to save you the drama of my own STUPIDITY and give you condensed version. I had all the details written out but she's not worth the bandwidth or time it will take to put it all down here. I first contacted her when she posted that she "changed" and wanted to make it up to those she had NCNS'd. Since I qualified I decided "What the hell?!" Man am I a sucker!

[EDITED] Details in the Lockerroom

All you horn dogs out there, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS POOR EXCUSE FOR A PROVIDER. Unbelievable, completely unbelievable. I'm a sucker for putting any trust in her in the first place. But the lure of a freebie got the best if me.
Freebie, lol.

I've heard of ladies making it up to the guy, but normally it was some extra time on the clock.

Maybe a paying customer got your spot. Lol. Freebie. Lol
  • onei
  • 03-12-2015, 11:02 PM
Freebie, lol.

I've heard of ladies making it up to the guy, but normally it was some extra time on the clock.

Maybe a paying customer got your spot. Lol. Freebie. Lol Originally Posted by RodTidweLL
Well it started at 60 for an hr. But after pushing back the time so many times she said that she would do, get this, TWO HRS. FREE! Yep, I fell for it! I'm a dumb ass. BTW, I have ALL the texts to verify anything I say.
Well it started at 60 for an hr. But after pushing back the time so many times she said that she would do, get this, TWO HRS. FREE! Yep, I fell for it! I'm a dumb ass. BTW, I have ALL the texts to verify anything I say. Originally Posted by onei
Is her normal hourly rate only 60 bucks?
Weren't you also the anti-EFN crusader of yore? I'm not trying to be a bitch, just trying to keep my records straight.
Weren't you also the anti-EFN crusader of yore? I'm not trying to be a bitch, just trying to keep my records straight. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

EFN?
  • onei
  • 03-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Her rate was much higher
  • onei
  • 03-12-2015, 11:23 PM
Weren't you also the anti-EFN crusader of yore? I'm not trying to be a bitch, just trying to keep my records straight. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Guilty as charged. Now I'm the anti-Becky GoodHead crusader of present.
Her rate was much higher Originally Posted by onei
I think NCNS are just another part of this world, if I can be honest.

I think you didn't help your cause by wanting/accepting such a steep discount. It only got worse when it became a freebie.
  • onei
  • 03-13-2015, 02:25 AM
I think NCNS are just another part of this world, if I can be honest.

I think you didn't help your cause by wanting/accepting such a steep discount. It only got worse when it became a freebie. Originally Posted by RodTidweLL
NCNS are absolutely a part of this world. And I have no cause aside from warning would be victims of her absolute deplorable and undeniable TCB as a provider. And before it became a freebie I was pushed back three different times, once she even said, "I know I'm a pain in the ass…" You can certainly say that again.

Record keeper..... noted!
cry baby ass bitch . mad cause i got a life outside of eccie. shut the fuck up and have someone remove that stick from your ass. you are not affecting my life at all. eccie is not my main source of income so i careless what you or others have to say.
oh whiny ass bitch.
get on your grown man status. crying like a highschool boy.
i can name at LEAST TEN MEN on eccie that dont CRY to eccie about me being late. yes i have a rep for being late. shut the fuck up because if you gotta pay for pussy well deal with what comes with it. some women are late. im one of them. dont like it? DONT CONTACT ME! simple as that.

you are how old?? sad , very sad.
i can name at LEAST TEN MEN on eccie that dont CRY to eccie about me being late. yes i have a rep for being late. shut the fuck up because if you gotta pay for pussy well deal with what comes with it. some women are late. im one of them. dont like it? DONT CONTACT ME! simple as that.

you are how old?? sad , very sad. Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
Appreciate the honesty.
  • onei
  • 03-13-2015, 10:24 PM

you are how old?? sad , very sad. Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
No need to comment! Keep digging your own grave.