NC/NS Maaliyah

• M_A
  • 03-14-2015, 07:51 PM
I contacted Maaliyah around midday eventually around 6 pm we agree to meet at her north incall location at 7:30. Around 7:15 she texts me saying her friend who has the room isn't answering and ask can I do an outcall since she is already north? I say yes she agrees and then nothing.

15 minutes later she indicated her friend answered and that she would be going to the hotel after all and would text me the address. After multiple texts 20 minutes later she sends me the address for a hotel by William cannon. I indicated that this was down south and not north. She indicated it was "central". When I called her out she and said I was going to post a nc/NS the tone changed.

She is now saying I wasted her time as she was trying to "accommodate" me. Little does she know I would have came to her down south location if she would have been honest in the first place. She has now offered to come to me, which make nonsense seeing as she claimed she was already up north earlier. I indicated that she had already wasted hours of my time and no thanks.

I typically don't post these type of things as I do realize that life happens, but when you lie and aren't decent enough to claim ownership to the wrong doing in my opinion that's crossing the line.

In any event if you don't want to waste several hours of your time move on gentlemen.

M_A