Now That Alabama Is A Democratic Blue State I Can Almost Root For The Crimson Tide, Is Texas Next?

If Roy Moore had won it would have been impossible to root for Alabama tonight! With Alabama going blue and turning Democratic it’s a bright new day for Alabama football. It gives me hope that one day Texas will go blue and become a liberal state. If Alabama can do it anyone can!

The game tonight regardless of who wins is all about the tide, but it’s the tide of blue not crimson as the country follows the resistance and slowly turns blue with Alabama leading the way!

Go Blue Tide!
Herschel Walker said this morning that Trumps a great guy and great POTUS. Just like Walker is a great athlete. Go DOGS!!!!!!
Go fuck yourself StandinShit.
Herschel Walker said this morning that Trumps a great guy and great POTUS. Just like Walker is a great athlete. Go DOGS!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Walker used to work for Twitler on his failed New Jersey Americans. He never made them great, either!
  • grean
  • 01-08-2018, 08:43 AM
2016 was supposed to be a battleground year in Texas

It wasn't.
0zombies, check out a REAL MAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZfcwLXxwR0
Walker used to work for Twitler on his failed New Jersey Americans. He never made them great, either! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Accord to Walker, they did other things together too. But you never experienced any success in your life. Nothing to touch what Walker has done, let alone Trump. BTW, both Walker and Trump will stand for the anthem tonight.
Did StandingInShit make a prediction?
Did StandingInShit make a prediction? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Alabama has all the mojo going, the state is feeling good about itself now that it’s leaning left, that mojo should transfer to the Alabama campus too, it’s a blue tide of momentum so you have to like Alabama to win the game.

Alabama 34 Georgia 17
Alabama has all the mojo going, the state is feeling good about itself now that it’s leaning left, that mojo should transfer to the Alabama campus too, it’s a blue tide of momentum so you have to like Alabama to win the game.

Alabama 34 Georgia 17 Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Politics ... elections .... NOT football!

Did you check with your Las Vegas bookie first?
Walker used to work for Twitler on his failed New Jersey Americans. He never made them great, either! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was the New Jersey Generals, you clueless twatwaffle!
It was the New Jersey Generals, you clueless twatwaffle! Originally Posted by lustylad
yes, he's clueless. he got the football team name wrong. He's wrong on a lot of things.

just can't fix stupid.

that's why he's 2017 DOTY champ, 5 X DOTY champ!:c lapping:
Good on Hershel walker..
If Roy Moore had won it would have been impossible to root for Alabama tonight! With Alabama going blue and turning Democratic it’s a bright new day for Alabama football. It gives me hope that one day Texas will go blue and become a liberal state. If Alabama can do it anyone can!

The game tonight regardless of who wins is all about the tide, but it’s the tide of blue not crimson as the country follows the resistance and slowly turns blue with Alabama leading the way!

Go Blue Tide! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I don't need some dumb ass from Pittsburgh talking shit like he knows anything about Texas.
I don't need some dumb ass from Pittsburgh talking shit like he knows anything about Texas. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Ain't that the truth.

Alabama's "blueishness" will last 'till November. Texas is red forever!