How to ask a provider for a fetish ?

• 1life
  • 06-08-2019, 02:08 PM
I never ask explicit questions while booking. Then during the encounter I just go with the flow (for the most part). I’ve always been a gentleman in my life and don’t want to ruin the session or offend a lady. I research and read reviews. I also like to see the top tier providers who are well established. The ISO section seems limited. So am I wrong for not asking providers questions that are explicit ? I appreciate any feedback and sorry if this is a stupid question
It's not a dumb question. Ask after screening. Or after you've gotten to know each other a bit.

And also, depends on the "fetish." If you want your bottom played with, most of us don't consider male anal play anything close to a fetish.

If you want to be saved from quicksand, and then as a reward afterwards, lick the contents of a raw egg off of the kitchen floor, that might require an introduction with a bit more finesse.

So often, fetishes are so personal that it's difficult to discuss with anyone. And these desires are so deeply ingrained (don't think that I spelled that correctly!) in our psyches and can be embarrassing to share. If that is the case with you, please call me! (214-557-1017! haha)

Heck ... tell us here what you're searching for and I'm sure a bunch of ladies will chime in. I'm home and quite bored and no, not available to entertain in person today, but would adore some entertainment.

So let us know!!! (Just teasing you a little bit!)

My old "advice" used to be find someone that you like, create a bit of a dialogue, and then just ask her. Heck, worse she can do is clutch her pearls and shoo you out the door. But if you do your homework, then the right person will listen to what you're seeking and be respectful, regardless.

Good luck,
Elisabeth
Here's what I suggest:

Do what you do already first. Research and create a short list of providers most likely to cater to your fetishes by reading bio pages, provider updates, and reviews.

Once you've created this short list, contact the providers in the short list who you most want to meet and pass their screening. During the screening phase, don't ask any questions. After you've passed her screening and she trusts you a little more, ask her this question "Now that I've passed your screening, may I tell you the fetishes I'm into so I can find out if you cater to them?" If she replies with "Yes you may" then you tell her about your fetishes. If she caters to them, great. If she doesn't, contact the next provider in your short list, pass her screening, and ask her the same question.

No need to apologize for asking this question, hermano. You asked a very relevant question that I'm sure other guys want to know the answer to as well.
There is a thread here in coed that was recently created talking about fetishes ..... that might be a good place for you to mention yours us ladies like myself read this portion of Eccie a lot ... I promise you you will not have any issues finding anyone

I’m very open to fetishes

EW gave you really great advice get screamed and then the lady should feel more comfortable about discussing the details with you
I definitely prefer to hear about it first via PM. For me, It's not a good idea to present fetishes and unique desires once you are already at the appointment. Hoping that you can just go ahead and post it here (or in ISO) and find a suitable candidate.
We're all ears....
I want to know first if it's something I'm into or not
I'm not going to get upset if it asked in the first pm.
I don't have to answer if it's something not for me .
  • BLM69
  • 06-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Do like me, ask for forgiveness later
Lol BL!!!

Research her reviews..then after shes screened you and set a time you can ask.....for me anyways
or ask in "Another Realm" forum accessible from eccie.net home page.
there are some dallas folks who post in there who may be able to point you to a provider who does what you are looking for.

good luck in finding someone to help you enjoy your fetishes.
  • 1life
  • 06-08-2019, 05:03 PM
I got some great advice today and thank everyone who responded. Very helpful !
  • 1life
  • 06-08-2019, 05:08 PM
There is a thread here in coed that was recently created talking about fetishes ..... that might be a good place for you to mention yours us ladies like myself read this portion of Eccie a lot ... I promise you you will not have any issues finding anyone

I’m very open to fetishes

EW gave you really great advice get screamed and then the lady should feel more comfortable about discussing the details with you Originally Posted by Analeese
Thanks Analeese ! Screened first. Well I’ve been doing that right. Now just gotta ask. I’ll find that thread and respond. May not be a “fetish” after I see that. Lol
I got some great advice today and thank everyone who responded. Very helpful ! Originally Posted by 1life
You're welcome amigo! I sent you a PM with several different names & suggestions so research them and see if that works out for you.
Your fetish is actually quite vanilla lol. A lot more mainstream than you may realize so I'm sure you'll find plenty of ladies willing to accommodate you. Best of luck!
  • 1life
  • 06-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Lifelong “fetish” quite vanilla ! Lol 😂Figured that. But I’ll be such a happy camper the day it comes true !
Lifelong “fetish” quite vanilla ! Lol 😂Figured that. But I’ll be such a happy camper the day it comes true ! Originally Posted by 1life
As Will Smith once said "Everything you want in life is on the other side of fear". I'm sure he was quoting someone else but the point is valid nonetheless.

Not saying you're scared but you're hesitant to ask for what you really want..don't be. Be shameless. Ask respectfully to whoever you want and at least a few ladies will say yes. Here's to living life to the fullest!

• 1life
  • 06-08-2019, 05:38 PM
As Will Smith once said "Everything you want in life is on the other side of fear". I'm sure he was quoting someone else but the point is valid nonetheless.

Not saying you're scared but you're hesitant to ask for what you really want..don't be. Be shameless. Ask respectfully to whoever you want and at least a few ladies will say yes. Here's to living life to the fullest!

Originally Posted by VeryClean
HERE HERE🍻
Yup your right scared ! Lol Not scared but just always been maybe too nice or shy. But your Damn right bout everyone of us needs to live life to the fullest ! Hope all the girls and guys reading this have a awesome weekend! Thanks y’all