Team Sports

I remember years ago before the board had to take a hiatus there would be the occasional post of group activities. I know they are still popular in ATL and Waco. Is that still a thing here in the metroplex?
Are you talking about meet-ups or meat-ups?
😭😭😂 “Meat ups” would Definitely occur inevitably
It's a niche market I know, but if I was a female provider I would prefer to do a GB a week at a reasonable cover for participants and watchers to get my weekly fix of man candy and funding.
so you are asking about gang bangs and not social gatherings??

wrt the former, they popup every now & then. just follow the men's news channel.
wrt the latter, very Very VERY rarely will you see one publicized. eccie mods lock those threads pretty quick.

good luck finding your crowd.
I meant GBs and orgies
I wish i could set those up but finding other ladies to join, a screening method that is suitable for everyone and timing is near impossible
I vote that we all get together and play bingo. I fucking love bingo.
I vote that we all get together and play bingo. I fucking love bingo. Originally Posted by slubby
Me too. Now I tink I’m gonna go tomorrow lol.

Does anyone think GBs are overrated ? It sounds hot just curious what others thought .
The energy in group sessions is intoxicating!
I prefer orgies with open swaps over GBs, but they are fun too as long as there is a 3:1 ratio assuming 3 holes are available.
I have to say, this is on my bucket list. I almost got to do a MFM with a close friend a few weeks back but he backed out (not the provider), and the provider seemed even more disheartened than I was (a MFM was on her bucket list as well)! It just seems that so long as all parties know what's going to take place and everyone is actually up for it, EVERYONE should have a hell of a good time.
The only tricky part with orgies is that you have to have a clear understanding of price of admission and duration regardless of covered uncovered. The group in ATL that leads the way in the area is a close group that party together and are tested regularly as well as the providers that participate. You cant be homophobic of you're running. 3:1 rario. Just get in where you fit in and focus on the prize.
Now allow me to clarify as a caveat. I've never been in a group activity with a provider other than p2p fmf. My orgy experience comes from being in the army where we were just a bunch of drunk horny privates with a little freedom. I've gathered most of what I know from national boards
There is no team in eccie or email dang it. The last two GB's I was invited to were cancelled due to lake of men. Many wanted in butt when it came time for the stupid men to put up or shut up and confirm the DAY OF play time...they stfu.

Eccie does an age check on the ladies....good for them. I just wish they could do a ball check on the men or a stupid check on the men would work too.