How do you submit a review?

Anyone know how to submit a review? Warning!!!! Do not use Alizexpleazures! She robbed me of money!
cody, sorry that happened to you.

if you met and ANY activities took place and she physically robbed you of money (as opposed to taking your money and not providing what you two agreed upon), then you can post a review in the indy forum. that way, the review will be associated w/ her acct here (if she has one here).
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1813
read the sticky posts up top for some info.

if you met and NO activities took place and/or she physically robbed you of money, then write it as an alert and post in the Co-ed forum. link to her profile, put her name and all contact info you used when you communicated w/ her. that way, your post will show up in search results.
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=28

if you met and you got less than what you two agreed upon, that's a NO review in my hobby book. post your review in the indy forum.

better luck next time.
I sent her money via PayPal to help her out this morning and then she ghosted me.
I sent her money via PayPal to help her out this morning and then she ghosted me. Originally Posted by Cody33Tx
That sucks Cody and thank you for sharing that with us so we can avoid Alize from henceforth.

Please post an alert thread in the Coed section as pmdelites mentioned already. Not only will it show in the search results but plenty of other hobbyists will read your Coed thread and be warned as well.

Here's the link to Coed:

https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=28
I only have access to do this from my mobile phone. I sent her a message and told her that if she doesnt refund me by 8 am tonorriw morning, then I will ruin her on Eccie.
I only have access to do this from my mobile phone. I sent her a message and told her that if she doesnt refund me by 8 am tonorriw morning, then I will ruin her on Eccie. Originally Posted by Cody33Tx
No No, don't wait. If you wait, she could do it to someone else. She robbed you. Her giving you back the money doesn't erase the fact that she did it.

Post an alert on her immediately please.
She told me that if I post a review she will just say fuck it and keep the money, but will give it back to me in the morning.
yep, and i have some gold nuggets from an asteroid at wholesale prices!!

your money is gone.
so post an alert in co-ed.
you can post there using a smart phone.
moved to coed...DONE
This thread will be transferred to Coed.
so you fronted her green before seeing her..?

tsk tsk tsk
Yep. I know I know. But I have seen her before and thought I could trust her. Oh well, fool me once, shame on her. Fool me twice......
Yep. I know I know. But I have seen her before and thought I could trust her. Oh well, fool me once, shame on her. Fool me twice...... Originally Posted by Cody33Tx
We all make mistakes. Don't beat yourself up too hard. Especially since you did meet her before and had no issues.

Alize is still responding to a lot of ISO threads. I hope those guys read your alert thread before they contact her.
Well I gave her the opportunity to make it right before I put her on blast. I was just trying to help her since she said she had to pay her room rent right then but would come later this evening. She has actually texted me and told me to go ahead and give her a bad review, she wasnt going t to pay me back.
Well I gave her the opportunity to make it right before I put her on blast. I was just trying to help her since she said she had to pay her room rent right then but would come later this evening. She has actually texted me and told me to go ahead and give her a bad review, she wasnt going t to pay me back. Originally Posted by Cody33Tx
I hope Alize is banned so she doesn't rob any more men.