Providers switching AMPs

I was just curious on this, but why are providers switching AMPs so much. You'll see them bounce around from one to another. Just thought it was odd and was wondering if anyone had any insight
I bet the ones that left Bali's in time are glad they did.
I;m always fascinated by all the issues related to ownership, recruitment, and maintaining a studio. It would be interesting to me to hear some of the inside baseball on the Dallas AMP scene. There's obviously some collaboration among studios; that may or may not suggest some common ownership. There's also obviously competition, but not enough that it affects pricing. Just pondering economics on a slow day ....
I know little, but I do know in the case of a raid, the AMPs spread the word among each other quickly. I think switching AMPs is about personality conflicts, or thinking the grass (money) is greener (larger) in another AMP
  • Quark
  • 06-30-2019, 05:15 PM
Sometimes it is more about issues with other girls than management.
Be careful, Dallas Vice is back and hitting hard.
Its the atmosphere. Just like the club its difficult to have so many women in one area without it being catty. It wasnt bad at all when i was at anne maries (healing touch) but we had our days.
I;m always fascinated by all the issues related to ownership, recruitment, and maintaining a studio. It would be interesting to me to hear some of the inside baseball on the Dallas AMP scene. There's obviously some collaboration among studios; that may or may not suggest some common ownership. There's also obviously competition, but not enough that it affects pricing. Just pondering economics on a slow day .... Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Interesting point, Sometimes its mainly due to how much money can they make and how soon they can do it...Seven, Bella, Vanessa, Star, Pepsi, and a couple hundred more have all swapped Shops sometimes with in hours of each other. Girls fight, Emo's fight, Emo and Girls fight, rude customers (those can follow them) and personal issues. Some owners offer more money to the girl coming over to stimulate business because a majority of the Horndogs follow the girls and not the Spa's.

I remember seeing Hana of Dallas at the old 7th Heaven, She needed to make some quick cash and she knew the owner so she decided to work there for 2 weeks!!! She introduced me to Lisa of Dallas and a ton of other girls...Sadly I have not been able to hook up with her as an Indy....