Friendly Reminder to Play Safe and Play Smart

I recently may or may not have access to a provider’s phone, including Facebook chat messages and so on and so forth. If I did have such access, I may or may not have come across information that she did not always require protection and she had Hepatitis C that she did not tell her dates about. She is no longer on Eccie, and the last time she was active was over two years ago so you would probably know by now if you were with her. If the mods want specifics I can discuss more in detail in a pm.

Also, do all providers save their dates as descriptive texts like “computer geek” instead of names, haha?
  • L.A.
  • 07-04-2019, 02:57 PM
This post may or may not be helpful. HINT: It's not.
I recently may or may not have access to a provider’s phone, including Facebook chat messages and so on and so forth. If I did have such access, I may or may not have come across information that she did not always require protection and she had Hepatitis C that she did not tell her dates about. She is no longer on Eccie, and the last time she was active was over two years ago so you would probably know by now if you were with her. If the mods want specifics I can discuss more in detail in a pm.

Also, do all providers save their dates as descriptive texts like “computer geek” instead of names, haha? Originally Posted by projectbliss

You just violated a major rule:

#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
This sounds like a threat
This is why I told the mods to PM me if they want details. There is no speculation.
Also, do all providers save their dates as descriptive texts like “computer geek” instead of names, haha? Originally Posted by projectbliss
Yes, and your’s is now, “can’t trust him when I leave him alone in another room”.
Self alert for the OP imo. While you’re motives may or nay not be in the right place this post of yours does come across as a threat and almost like you’re butt hurt about something...

How would you feel if someone went through your phone and read your private Facebook messages and invaded your personal privacy like that ? It doesn’t feel good to be violated like that. You may or may not have totally be invasive.

Common trend around here seems to be that when drama like this come up there is always more to it than what we all see hear ...
^^^ I couldn’t agree more Analeese, a definite self-alert on the OP projectbliss!!
Whiskey Tengo Foxtrot