Tight Ends - Plano

Any providers work at tight ends Plano?
I think I know what your previous handle is
Didn’t we just have this conversation?
To the OP,

Why don’t you post up pics of yourself and then post the address of where you work in the private world genius?

Seriously, do you think Tight Ends has a VIP Room and you can get a little stinky finger or a BJ there along with your chicken wings?

Idiot.

ManSlut - Gatekeeper for The Truth
... ... do you think Tight Ends has a VIP Room and you can get a little stinky finger or a BJ there along with your chicken wings?... ... Originally Posted by ManSlut
Ho. Lee. Shit. ROTFLMFAO 😭
My friend taught me the secret Handshake once you go to the far right on the front door. 3 rd TV from the left and 4th hightop table. The floor opens up and you can walk to the Basement.
Plenty of pussy to be had there if you have game or money, me, I have neither so I don’t even go inside ��
Short answer: no. Breastaurants are a waste of time IMO unless the food is good or the atmosphere is enjoyable for watching a game.

These women get hit on all day and are literally using the fat tips they receive to buy weed or bankroll their child or loser boyfriend. If I'm gonna pay for that, I want something more than a good view.
Short answer: no. Breastaurants are a waste of time IMO unless the food is good or the atmosphere is enjoyable for watching a game.

These women get hit on all day and are literally using the fat tips they get to buy weed or bankroll their child or loser boyfriend. If I'm gonna pay for that, I want something more than a good view. Originally Posted by Ron_Mexico91
Yep exactly. Heck, I think strip clubs are a waste of time & money which is why I don't visit them and breastaurants are even worse than SCs.
Yep exactly. Heck, I think strip clubs are a waste of time & money which is why I don't visit them and breastaurants are even worse than SCs. Originally Posted by VeryClean
I agree 100% on strip clubs too. I don't bother with them unless I'm shooting the breeze and having beers with friends or if there's a girl there who has extras on the menu.