Is MSOG expected on overnight encounters

I am planning to meet someone for an overnight encounter. It is very expensive ($$$$) and for this premium just wanted to know what is the etiqeutte for MSOG. Is it expected for this long visit. I have had instances where I have paid for a few hours and it was not expected.
Common sense would tell you it is
I'm glad you started this thread before your overnight encounter.

Communication is key before all encounters but especially for overnight encounters where you have to give a large donation for her time. Poor communication results in a dissatisfied hobbyist who feels ripped off and then writes a NO review. This of course upsets the provider because she feels she did everything she was supposed to and doesn't deserve that NO review.

BEFORE the overnight encounter, ask her the following questions:

1. Are you OK with MSOG?

2. How do plan on structuring this overnight session? How many hours of sleep? How many breaks from playtime? How many breaks for meals and how long will these meal breaks be? Are you OK with us playing on and off throughout our overnight session or do you want a long break in between to sleep & recuperate?

I know asking these questions can be awkward and can take the spontaneous fun out of the playtime. However it's best to clarify these points before hand. Her idea of an overnight encounter might be very different from yours. If you find that's she's not willing to do what you want in the overnight session, you can cancel the session with no loss.

I wish you the best. Just remember that providers are human beings too and need sleep and rest. It's human nature to want to get the most bang for our buck, especially when we're spending a lot of roses, but realize that she's not a toy or robot. That being said, MSOG is expected during overnight sessions.
Common sense would tell you it is Originally Posted by mrredcat43
True but then again, common sense would also tell you that a multi-hour session should also have MSOG. Yet the OP told us that he's had multi-hour sessions with providers where MSOG was not allowed.

There are many awesome ECCIE providers. However there are a few who are not so great. Providers who think that just spending 5-10 minutes in their glorious presence demands a payment of many hundreds of roses. Providers who think "These fat ugly old men should be grateful they got to spend BCD time with me, how dare they want MSOG too? The nerve!" Severe GPS is a nasty condition.

Fortunately there are many providers who enjoy what they do and are happy to provide MSOG. We should just meet them and avoid the rest.
i've always had good luck with multiple pops on overnights (next morning too!)

it helps if you take the lady out and show her a good time.. treat her right, and she will reciprocate!
Only done it once, when I flew a Dallas girl up to NYC to join me for a weekend when I was on a business trip. I actually recall her being more insistent on making sure I got my money's worth than I was; I was just concerned with making sure she had a good time and hoping she would reciprocate.

Three days. Six pops. (I was 40 at the time.) Best three days of my life (she treated me like the GH I've never had -- priceless) and the best $800 I ever spent.
I think damn near everything is expected on overnights!...But you better clarify expectations when setting up the session...And never pay upfront, show her the funds if she needs to see them but never give them to her until you’re done. If she doesn’t like it, show her the door, but let her know that’s how it will be when booking the session.

All expectations should be mutual and agreed upon, IN ADVANCE!!
Oh gosh it should be non stop sweaty passionate sex!!!
Several hours of uninterrupted sleep is standard for an overnight. Taking that into consideration, I'm not sure why many rounds wouldn't be possible. Ultimately it's up to the companion you're booking so you should clarify what her boundaries are.
What exactly entails overnight? 8 pm to 8 am? Midnight to 8 am? 10 pm to 6 am? 6 hours? 8 hours? 12 hours? Will the guy be required to provide the lady with dinner and breakfast meals?
What exactly entails overnight? 8 pm to 8 am? Midnight to 8 am? 10 pm to 6 am? 6 hours? 8 hours? 12 hours? Will the guy be required to provide the lady with dinner and breakfast meals? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
All good questions, all things that should be discussed before the date.
Msog should be expected when your paying $1000+
Not only is MSOG expected on overnight visits, very little if any sleeping and all night fucking is also expected. There is no way I would pay for someone to sleep!

Depending on the starting hour, I think if it is not talked about in advance, which I an sure it would be, going out to dinner is going to be the beginning of the evening or going for breakfast at the end of the date is pretty much a given as long as either does not coount against time, as guys surely would like some arm candy at a restaurant.

But if a guy wants to enoy BCD activities the ENTIRE time he is with her, then it is his money and as I said, it was probably talked about and if she agrees and shows, then you have your answer.
MSOG should be there with overnights
I don't sleep much with a stranger so I might keep you UP at night ..

We all need to sleep & to eat , so I would think that would be part of the agreement.

No one want's to starve ,or get dehydrated.
I do lol