**Ladies Running Ads - Please Read!!!

Hey girls - we can't see your showcase rates! So running ads telling us to look at your showcase for rates is essentially worthless.

Please put your P411 link in your ads. Also suggest putting your rates in the text of your showcase now.....now the rate section.

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN SEE YOUR RATES
They only mention rates in the part of the showcase that is out of order. They can link to P411 and their websites if they have one.
I thought it was men could see the rates if they have premium access...did it change again?
Anastasia, there is a issue and the fees are not showing up. I hear they are working on a fix for it.
They only mention rates in the part of the showcase that is out of order. They can link to P411 and their websites if they have one. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
That's what his point is... that since the rates aren't showing up, the girls need to know this and start putting links to their p411 instead of referring to rates in their showcases.
I thought if you weren't on P411 the rates wouldn't showup because you have to logon??
I've had my P411 link in my signature, but I have other promotions and updates I replace it with from time to time.. P411 is useful, but my site is the best source of information about my services, ranging from rates to reviews to new pics.
That's what his point is... that since the rates aren't showing up, the girls need to know this and start putting links to their p411 instead of referring to rates in their showcases. Originally Posted by still-asleep
He also suggested the ladies put their rates in the visable portion of their showcases. They are not allowed to do that.
"Also suggest putting your rates in the text of your showcase now"

Side note: Would be really nice if we had an offical update on this. I know it can take time to fix a problem sometimes but sure would be nice to know someone is working on it. An uppdate, even to say, there is no ETA for a fix would be welcome
Some ladies just post their ads and go, they are probably not aware that there is a problem with the showcases right now.

Hopefully providers here don't depend on just their showcases to put their info. Most ladies have their P411 info or website info in their sig line.
I wonder if they're allowed to put the rate in the picture on their avatar?
I thought if you weren't on P411 the rates wouldn't showup because you have to logon?? Originally Posted by Sexy Summer

I am no a P411 member and I see the rates.
P411 depends on the number of OK's the lady requires. No OK's and anyone can follow a link and see so info. If you change that to at least 1 OK, it reduces what can be seen by those not logged in.
Thanks for all the helpful info!

Smooches
This would explain why I was so frustrated with some gentlemen. Oops - did not realize it was a problem.
I don't have a showcase for now, but the rates are also listed in reviews.
A P411 link is always listed, but we have the option to "show to public", or not