Clients Age/Description Accuracy?

Since there has been so much provider age and physical description discussion in the last few weeks. I was wondering how accurate the clients age and/or description/personality is? P411 allows the provider to view what the client listed in his profile (not as detailed as the providers), other screening services may also do this, I don’t know. Since men/clients don’t get reviewed, at least in public, how are we doing as far as truthfullness goes?

I believe if asked my P411 is 99.8% accurate.

Get out the popcorn
My P411 is accurate. Several ladies can confirm. Bring it on! ;-)
Mine is accurate...

As for 411.. i have found that the men i have seen, for the most part are spot on about details in their profile about weight and age. With the screening, i dont see being able to fib about age. The weight thing.. it just asked if they are more than 50 pounds. Thats different for all. Some men, and women, carry all extra 50+ in one area.. some its spread out. Some of that extra is just muscle.. Im not here to judge what one looks like. I just make sure of the age, because i do have a personal preference, i look at ethnicity, mostly so i know who to expect at my door.. if he says AA and its a white guy... i def would not answer it. I look at health issues.. just because i want to know if they are diabetic so i dont bring certain drinks, if they have heart issues, etc. I also like to know about allergies.. so that im not eating peanuts minutes before someone who is deathly allergic shows up. The tall short fat bald just doesnt matter.

I know its different for guys.. because its your money and what you desire for your time. Thus why I am honest in my 411 (and many can verify).. why lie? Im proud to be older at 36.. im tall... and no spinner.. i have curves. I want the guy to enjoy his time.. not show up expecting a 21 year old and be disappointed. It just sets ya up for one bad review if u lie.. not to mention word of mouth spreads fast!

Be honest... confidence and honestly go a lot further than pretending to be someone youre not.. (unless youre role playing....mmmmmm)
I am a 33 year old, bbm, bald man. I would rather get the surprise out of the way before I get there.
All I ask is be honest...i have had very few lie about weight.
I'm trying not to be critical, but I'm guessing maybe 50% of the providers will read your P411 profile. I would always make sure through contact before the appointment that they were aware of my age and my weight. And yes don't forget to include if you smoke as well. Yes some of us still have bad habits.
In my profile I failed to mention my designer colostomy bag and matching drool cup. I really should: I hear chicks dig designer bags.
I havent ran into any clients lying yet..............lol They have been pretty honest to me when it comes to age....
I wasn't asking if you men think your discription is accurate, who the Fuk is going to say yea, I lied, I am really 300 lbs over weight, I have pizza face and I'm only a torso in a wheelchair.

I was looking for the ladies oppionions!
I don't know... I think some ladies might go for a torso in a wheel chair. We got some kinky chicks in Dallas.

I tend not to worry too much about accuracy when it comes to such things. I don't have a profile saying my stats but if it did it would say: Wt 195 to 205lb. Ht 5'8.5", blonde, blue eyed, Athletic build, age 27 almost 28. Now most people would say my build is about average at best and that I look to weigh 160lb and I look about early 20's when well rested. Thing is I have a 15 to 17% body fat composistion. And my muscles don't really show less I am using them. And on top of that looking younger and lighter than you are runs in the family. My mom makes a killing off of Carnies that guess weight and age. So even though the first set of stats may be accurate they do not give an accurate idea of what I actually look like.
And my point is that this sort of thing can apply to anyone. So unless the guy sends the provider pics before hand how are they going to identify a real issue. I have yet to have one weigh me.
Even still as the ladies have pointed out, why lie? I try to make myself as pleasant looking as possible before a session. I like to think most guys do, but lieing just makes you look ugly.
I wasn't asking if you men think your discription is accurate, who the Fuk is going to say yea, I lied, I am really 300 lbs over weight, I have pizza face and I'm only a torso in a wheelchair.

I was looking for the ladies oppionions! Originally Posted by sinep1
It's a co-ed forum. You have to expect that some guy is going to reply. No need to get rude about it.
DofG,
How exactly was I rude, I have zero problem with male input. As stated this thread was really aimed at the providers point of view. RUDE, I don't see it, let's stay on point!

D1304, LOL on the torso comment!
What IS 50 lbs overweight really? Is there a list somewhere that says what I should weigh? I'm 6-3. 230. 50 lbs would put me at 180. I'd love to see 180 again, but am I 50 lb overweight?
I'm sure there are people that would lie, but what's the point? The more information you give would (in my feable mind) allow the lady to prepare for the visit. The more comfortable she is, the better my experience would be.
What IS 50 lbs overweight really? Is there a list somewhere that says what I should weigh? I'm 6-3. 230. 50 lbs would put me at 180. I'd love to see 180 again, but am I 50 lb overweight? Originally Posted by Crossroads
I will be the brave bitch

If you big enough where we both have to hold up your stomach just to be able to get to your dick...please say so in advance. The numbers dont really matter to me because everyone carries it differently but there is a point where it causes issues.