REVIEW REBUTAL

I AM WRITING THIS REBUTAL IN REGARDS TO COMMENTS BEING MADE ABOUT ME, I DO NOT DO AND NEVER WILL DO BBFS...I DO NOT APPRECIATE THE COMMENT BEING MADE AND I WOULD LIKE CLIENTS AND PROVIDERS ALIKE TO KNOW THAT I HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL REMAIN..EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND AS ALWAYS ...SAFE ...SAFE...SAFE..... THANK YOU...
I didn't see anything that would imply you did BBFS....but maybe you see more than me!

this is not going to end well.....

good luck with whatever happens here...
It was alleged by skirtchaser79411, and then followed by tatman49 in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=431862

I know Anhellica well and know that she is clean and safe.
It was alleged by skirtchaser79411, and then followed by tatman49 in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=431862

I know Anhellica well and know that she is clean and safe. Originally Posted by Just4Hobby

I don't believe you can reveal ROS info like this though....

Did you give her the heads up....kinda looks like it!

OP I am sorry you are going through this....I'm sure it sucks!

OP I am sorry you are going through this....I'm sure it sucks! Originally Posted by TaylorTyler
What can a provider do when serious allegations are made that are not true?
What can a provider do when serious allegations are made that are not true? Originally Posted by Just4Hobby
She can get her White Knights to post for her.
I have no idea sweetie...

She should just prove them wrong with every client....

Silence when dealing with "she said, he said" always looks better!
She can get her White Knights to post for her. Originally Posted by MickeyBlue
Rookie mistake, now you look like an idiot.
I AM WRITING THIS REBUTAL IN REGARDS TO COMMENTS BEING MADE ABOUT ME, I DO NOT DO AND NEVER WILL DO BBFS...I DO NOT APPRECIATE THE COMMENT BEING MADE AND I WOULD LIKE CLIENTS AND PROVIDERS ALIKE TO KNOW THAT I HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL REMAIN..EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND AS ALWAYS ...SAFE ...SAFE...SAFE..... THANK YOU...
Originally Posted by anhellica
And HOW did you hear about this allegation? I don't see any public comments on that review thread that say anything about that.

I have no idea sweetie...

She should just prove them wrong with every client....

Silence when dealing with "she said, he said" always looks better! Originally Posted by TaylorTyler
Silence could also allow rumors to keep people away ...

BTW, I did not reveal any DETAILS in ROS or PROVATE and was simply making ALLEGATIONS. Founded or unfounded ? You decide ...

OP I am sorry you are going through this....I'm sure it sucks! Originally Posted by TaylorTyler

If someone posts false information about a Provider (BBFS for instance) I see nothing wrong with another Hobbyist alerting her re what's being said in the ROS portion of a review. This is about someone's livelihood and if she's being slandered in ROS I applaud whomever gave her a heads up.
Im going to have to go with txcwby6 on this one!
If someone posts false information about a Provider (BBFS for instance) I see nothing wrong with another Hobbyist alerting her re what's being said in the ROS portion of a review. This is about someone's livelihood and if she's being slandered in ROS I applaud whomever gave her a heads up. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Thanks! Actually, reviewer did NOT say in public or in ROS. It was comments that alledged ...

Also, besides livelihood, what could rumors or allegation bring? Demands for ???
If someone posts false information about a Provider (BBFS for instance) I see nothing wrong with another Hobbyist alerting her re what's being said in the ROS portion of a review. This is about someone's livelihood and if she's being slandered in ROS I applaud whomever gave her a heads up. Originally Posted by txcwby6
txcwby6 +1 to that

Im going to have to go with txcwby6 on this one! Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
Anastasia +2 to that

Thanks! Actually, reviewer did NOT say in public or in ROS. It was comments that alledged ...

Also, besides livelihood, what could rumors or allegation bring? Demands for ??? Originally Posted by Just4Hobby
Just4Hobby +3 to that

I have read many of the reviews, not all 81, LOL but the Provider seems like a very nice lady and also very well reviewed.
The Forum Guidelines are enforced, and infractions are given, every time we have proof of some violation. Mr. Just4Hobby, if it weren't because special circumstances in this case, you would get an infraction or short vacation for your reply to this thread, which reveals PA content. And Mr. txcwby6, the forum guidelines aren't there so that a member can see how he/she feels about them. They are there to be followed by all active participants.

The special circumstances: Those with PA will get a better picture of this:

On 04-21-2012, @01:54 PM skirtchaser79411 decided to chime in, with his actions being similar to this
Hey look here everyone. I am going to click on the private tags icon, but I will post my comment outside the brackets, so everyone can still read my post anyway. My post has nothing to do with the review, but I like getting attention, so I'm posting a toxic comment.

On 04-21-2012, @05:11 PM tatman49 decided to get involved in similar fashion:
Gee skirtchaser79411, I like your private tags style, and I'll do the same, so that everyone can read my post. I won't bother to talk about the review. Now that your toxic comment is on the internet, then it must be true, and I'll make my decisions based on your toxic comment.

04-21-2012, @10:48 PM I came across the PA content exposed due to inappropriate use of private tags. I went ahead and edited the Private tags and moved the content inside. As I got ready to save the changes I thought: Who is going to miss my comment in red letters if I skip it just this one time? I am not adding or removing content, just moving tags around anyway. Oops.

So there you have it. The comments were exposed for several hours for everyone to read, and because of those special circumstances, no evidence of any wrong doing can be found. We will not act on allegations or speculations on what happened here. It would be nice if everyone learned to properly use the Private tags, but I am a realist.

Mat