Boycott AO Demon

She's set appointments with numerous guys and never keeps them. Doesn't call or answer her phone. This is NOT an occasional occurrence. There's way too many reliable women to be wasting your time with this one.
I guess if some boycott, the line will be shorter for those who don't. It is disappointing to read of such challenges, when it would seem she could be a really good time. I love her look and menu; but alas, I usually prefer a more mature provider, and this is why.
A short line is irrelevant. She's EASY to schedule with.
While I understand your frustration, calling for a boycott is a bit of high school drama in my eyes.

She has not met your expectations. I believe you have reported that. Put her on your DNS list. Great.

Don't try to tell me, or the next guy, who we should schedule with, who we should desire to see.

As an aside, your little threAD will increase her exposure and probably help her business. But trying to attack her business will manage to put you on the DNS list for many quality ladies who will not want to incur your wrath.

Let me suggest you find your Plan B and go get laid.
This thread will not increase your odds of seeing her.lol
Fuck she is hot

I haven't consulted dionne warwick today but i'm predicting her phone will continue to ring.
There is a graph out there with Hotness on the x axis and Craziness on the Y. The closer the two lines come to each other the better until the Y crosses the X. I guess each one of us has his own graph, I think the Y hasn't crossed the Y for me yet on this one. In economics we find boycotts are of limited use (see Iran) so just $vote with someone else. MonkMonk glad you stopped being so monkish and joined the non cloistered world (I know it is a sickness)
Damn, this kinda makes me wanna try to seen her she seemed cool in chat one time but I hate getting blown off.... I mean....
I still want to fuck her, lol.
  • shlub
  • 04-28-2012, 02:47 PM
Drama drama drama...

I've had two visits with AO this month and both were awesome. I think that the OP may want to keep in mind that she is not a full time "look at how many reviews I got today" provider. I don't know her volume but I suspect it's 3-5 a week max. Also, consider that she doesn't have to be a provider and just does it when she wants.

IMHO, if you want to have a provider who sits in an incall all day, seeing 5-10 guys so she is there when you have the urge, go for it.

Myself, I'll deal with her limited availability and enjoy the time when I get it.
Boy I would like to get her on a cott.

Ok that was stupid.

Sounds like she is doing a pretty good job of Boycotting herself
by not keeping her appointments, she is a hottie though.

This reminds me of a story--A guy pulls into a carwash and
complains that he can get his car washed in another town
for a couple bucks cheaper, the owner said--why didn't you
get it washed there, guy said--oh they closed down last week.

There is a difference in being low volume and not keeping
appointments that you have already made, with no
communication as to why.
What the fuck did Jack say???

translation please...
What the fuck did Jack say???

translation please... Originally Posted by Crossroads
I think he's talking about kind of crazy hot girls having
a lot of appeal until the crazy crosses the line a little
too far, then it's a drag.

Well I got to go now and do something even if it's nothing at all.
beware of giving her your phone number unless you like random photos being text to your phone when you least expect it. yes i know - hobby phone, but still this in my book is against all rules.