Christina just about had it! *Backpage Model

It really irks me when a guy comes on here and says I had sex with him for money. Or rather that brag that he had sex with a female off backpage or any other site. For all of ya'll men who are dumb to the law. You are hanging your self when the cops read these posts. Being a trick and buying sex is illegal. And basically when you brag on here about what you received after calling women off the backpage or any other site..your just as dumb as the female doing the illegal acts. I DO NOT have sex for money. I do not want to spend my hard earned money on bail, court fines and fees. I provide modeling and table dances with the environment of a strip club. Guys post stuff about me because they are mad that they do not get sex and above all I screen them! One thing about being a backpage.com model, you have to be safe because there is alot of weirdos in this world. Be careful ladies. Women die or end up missing cuz they get greedy and give in to a mans sexual desires. Stay safe and legal!
Do you swallow?
Why do I get the feeling there's going to be a negative review of a Backpage provider named Christina real soon?
I provide modeling and table dances with the environment of a strip club. Originally Posted by unknownsexyfemale
I like your kilt.
It really irks me when a guy comes on here and says I had sex with him for money. Or rather that brag that he had sex with a female off backpage or any other site. For all of ya'll men who are dumb to the law. You are hanging your self when the cops read these posts. Being a trick and buying sex is illegal. And basically when you brag on here about what you received after calling women off the backpage or any other site..your just as dumb as the female doing the illegal acts. I DO NOT have sex for money. I do not want to spend my hard earned money on bail, court fines and fees. I provide modeling and table dances with the environment of a strip club. Guys post stuff about me because they are mad that they do not get sex and above all I screen them! One thing about being a backpage.com model, you have to be safe because there is alot of weirdos in this world. Be careful ladies. Women die or end up missing cuz they get greedy and give in to a mans sexual desires. Stay safe and legal! Originally Posted by unknownsexyfemale
Thank you! I didn't know that.
Why do I get the feeling there's going to be a negative review of a Backpage provider named Christina real soon? Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker
Because it already has......

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=christina

Why do I get the feeling there's going to be a negative review of a Backpage provider named Christina real soon? Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker
Wow! You must be a very wise man!!
Paying for sex is ILLEGAL? Shit! Now I'm starting to get worried...
omg the stories on here are real? this whole time I thought this board was just a fictional fantasy kind of like dungons and dragons or the sims...no wonder I got so many bad reviews for not puting out !
FYI hunny---- if you were a LEGIT model.. you wouldnt be stripping and u sure wouldnt be posting on BP...
Fuck she told me she was legit.
unknownsexyfemale --- don't listen to these nitwits. when I saw your ad, it never once occurred to me that you wanted money in return for sex. I simply assumed that you were insatiable and were looking for volunteers to bang you! that is what you were seeking, right?
Shit, at least the review was a yes, I'm sure it had to do with the $ amount than the service.
Sinep1, you are correct sir. But hell I dont expect much for 40 bucks. A stripper - model...... yeah right.

Crzy
This isn't an alert. Sigh. I did a RTM for the Dallas mods to perhaps move this to coed.

I sincerely WISH that folks here would keep this section freed up for actually alerts that benefit the membership here. Some people (male and female) only check this section on ECCIE to find alerts to keep them safe.

Filling up this forum with bogus alerts and statements of concern like this one only dilutes this section.

Just my thoughts for what they're worth.

To the OP: I'm sure that you have some frustration with this. But so often in this little world of ours, misunderstandings are very common. Having expectations from both parties right out there in the front of things, before an activity, is always a huge help to avoid the lack of communication that happens frequently.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

EW