Encounter: Ava is a hot 18 year-old submissive!!!

• p9ter
  • 06-28-2018, 05:00 AM
Date: 6/27/18
Name: Ava (shortened from shalava, the Russian word for slut)
Phone: 585-250-6006 (text only)
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Webster
State: New York
Address: Empire Blvd.
Hair Length and Color: Dyed blond, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Braces! 125 lbs, 5'7, full 34B. Very cute face, full soft lips, an amazing tongue, smooth skin with a clean shave, and limber as hell. She also has a tattoo on her neck, gauges in her ears, and a pierced upper lip, tongue, nipples, and belly ring.
Recommendation: Yes
  • p9ter
  • 06-28-2018, 05:09 AM
Here she is...
Attached Images File Type: png 20180628_064719.png (629.8 KB, 3498 views)
JFC this is some next level shit. You're a genius, and bravo! Already texted her - wish me luck boys!
If Alanna is still around only had her once but what a treat.
Does do incall?
Does do incall? Originally Posted by papitoloco
Not yet but coming
I nominate p9ter for mvp of the month, his hard dick uh hard work and diligence for pussy has paid off again ,in that we all benefit. I just sampled the newest and youngest provider (18 soon to 19 in September) and I’ll just say wow wee for now until I do a review. Kudos p9ter
Why are the activities no longer visible?
Great ENCOUNTER P9.
Why are the activities no longer visible? Originally Posted by Nugget4492
If Alanna is still around only had her once but what a treat. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Alanna is still around,for sure.
Just sent her a text, looking forward to it!
Why are the activities no longer visible? Originally Posted by Nugget4492
The ROS provides more of the info that you want! And gents these are ENCOUNTERS! NOT reviews. We don't do that - this is a gentle reminder!

DD
I for 1 have no idea what is expected allowed not allowed is it time to kinda make it clear
Mods going to have to step it up and make changes to posts before they're allowed. I also contacted this little bitty... she seems so sweet and innocent. Says she doesnt know what to do with the dozens of texts she's getting hourly :P says she doesnt want to meet too many guys. I told her good luck, it's never going to stop. Young and attractive is rare in WNY