Boner Killed at BDD

I was killing time at BDD, and a stunning athletic spinner sat in my lap. Athletic body, tight ass, firm B tits, black/latina hottie about 5'7". Sits in my lap and as we converse and I am rock hard as she has me totally seduced and under her spell.

After I declined I see her hit up 3 other guys. Last one goes off to get a room... By far the most crazy GPS shit I've ever seen.
Like on Shark Tank... I would have said "I'm Out" after hearing the first two aspects of the pitch.

That said, did you attempt to negotiate?
A few thoughts based on my more than 10 years of experience of being a regular.
Originally Posted by bingo1
CG...
Originally Posted by CG2014

I couldn't agree more. Like the profiles I've seen on Tinder before that say something to the extent of "Looking for sugar daddy. Platonic only." There is probably nothing that annoys me more than when I see those types of girls.
Platonic means they don't get shit from me.
Even worse is the online relationship only from girls on SA. Hell to the no!

It's funny how most of them have the worst luck. Car just broke down, roommate stole everything, someone hacked into their bank account, etc. And they all want a quick payday without doing anything.
After I declined I see her hit up 3 other guys. Last one goes off to get a room... By far the most crazy GPS shit I've ever seen. Originally Posted by dbjp101
Originally Posted by eightisenough