Question about several from BDD

Does anyone have any info to share on any of these girls that work at BDD?

Jeneane? Mid 30s black hair white girl/European. Large breasts works days.

Cody? Early 20s white girl with curly brown hair and almost no tits, but a really tight and fit body. Works days.

Miley? Early 20s blonde works later nights, 9pm or later, sorta thickish and wears a “slingshot”?

Dixie? Dances onstage in boots and cutoffs and changed to heels when she gets off stage.

Melanie? Early 20s Russian girl with brown hair and great curves. Works days I think.
Miley is great. Love her fit body and she's very friendly. Always gives a peak. Never been VIP with her though.
Dixie likes to play. Discuss rates and activities up front, she will negotiate depending upon how busy the night is...

If Cody is the same Cody that used to work there a few years ago and has since returned, she gives good dances and does a great job with the tease, but that's all you'll get. Unless you want to pay to take her shopping... she enjoys shoppping...
I've been stopping by BDD and looking for "extra" friendly dancers...info is most helpful, thanks
Any Latinas at BDD worth mentioning here?
Any information on Sydney at BDD?
From my experience, smoking hot, cool to talk to, L0 and no chance for OTC. If anyone finds out differently, let me know.

There was a white girl with reddish blonde short straight hair, in her 20's, she sat at the bar talking to some old fart, she caught my attention, wore a long black robe (like what Neo had in the Matrix except hers was not made of leather) over lingerie underneath.

Didn't know her name.
CG. I'm starting to think you are Wile E Coyote. These girls are giving you treatment like they do him.

Smile next time or tape a Benjamin on her forehead
I did smile and was very polite and paid them compliment. Guess some
girls just want to be treated like crap before they give you any attention. That sounds why some of prefer Bad boys.