Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Showcase not active
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near Sticky Lips eastside
Hair Length and Color: Mid back - brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, C/D rack. Freshly showered.
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 7/29/2018
Name: Legacy69
Phone: Obtained after screening
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Showcase not active
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near Sticky Lips eastside
Hair Length and Color: Mid back - brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, C/D rack. Freshly showered.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Dutch9
No matter how hard I try I just cannot get the image of her getting into a pick up truck in front of a well-known, now defunct, watering hole and steaming up the windows as she plied her trade as a cock sucking undesirable.
Yeah I can remember her walking through the bar and asking all the male patrons if they had a 'dolla' for the jukebox.

For anyone interested the defunct establishment is open again under new management. Jeannie, the old bartender, contacted me and said she was going to be working there some nights and wanted to see some of the guys come in again. She also said some of the old female regulars are coming in, scary as that may be.
It's a wonder why

Things come up missing at that place!!
Has the revolving door been put in yet?
hey, I think she's a nice woman, ive seen her a number of times
Yeah I can remember her walking through the bar and asking all the male patrons if they had a 'dolla' for the jukebox.

For anyone interested the defunct establishment is open again under new management. Jeannie, the old bartender, contacted me and said she was going to be working there some nights and wanted to see some of the guys come in again. She also said some of the old female regulars are coming in, scary as that may be. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
she never took my buck
But I always said she had to play

or

or
any of the recorded karaoke song by a RPD detective on the jukebox

it was always fun ta play ^^^^ when a uniformed RPD officer walked in
but they seemed ta hate it LOL After a few DWI I use ta drive that detective from bar ta bar.

Last I heard ... na but wish I knew more than first name as never calls me anymore for a ride.

dang, she always walked away WTF

For anyone interested the defunct establishment is open again under new management. Jeannie, the old bartender, contacted me and said she was going to be working there some nights and wanted to see some of the guys come in again. She also said some of the old female regulars are coming in, scary as that may be. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
I would like to go back there
Drive past the place last night. Definitely open for business
I would like to go back there Originally Posted by Franklin4
Drive past the place last night. Definitely open for business Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I did drive by during the week, two tonight, then went in 3 pass.

I was the only white boy in the place.

I talked to bouncer, then barmaid, then current owner.

I felt very welcome

Jennie only at once a month. I was told

I want think over what all I learn and then do a new thread.

been open about 6 weeks, owner hopes to be set up way he wants in a few more weeks

again I seemed very welcome being only white guy, WTF not even a Hispanic. LOL

but owner said he wants a better mix

so I give the place a so far

I need two think over and bit more research
so if ya go in behave or play with care, but NO PLAY AT

crap I forgot to ask what Name of is now LOL

mmmm topic, she would be welcome. But no party's at for her. M&G maybe LOL
Are you guys talking about Allen's old club?
Drove by last night planning on checking out the new digs. Turns out they had a private party. Parking lot was roped off for VIP's and the side streets were full. There was a line of dudes waiting to get in. It was taking a while since they were searching each guy and waving the wand over them. Nice to know, no firearms inside! I'll check it out some other time and give a report.