State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Usual QV
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7" thin and tight, A's nice nips. pretty girl, nice skin, nice ass. as per pics
Recommendation: Yes
link?
She's part of the Liver Condition C crew from Carrick. I'd stay the fuck away from her.

One of them just got out of the hospital after contracting endocarditis and you all probably already know about the other 2 that I already warned half of the guys in here about.
She's part of the Liver Condition C crew from Carrick. I'd stay the fuck away from her.

One of them just got out of the hospital after contracting endocarditis and you all probably already know about the other 2 that I already warned half of the guys in here about. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
Guess I need to ask more questions Thurman...

Are the two sisters that live by the library part of that? And theres another girl posting thats not too far from them she has black hair.

Are the two sisters that live by the library part of that? And theres another girl posting thats not too far from them she has black hair. Originally Posted by Loganstryfe
2 sisters by the library no, but omfg does the younger sister have a stinky ass vagina. I'm talking full blown vaginosis. And yes to the other girl with black hair.

Lol ok thanks staying far from there. I want to keep my liver. Haven’t seen anything worthwhile in Carrick anyways. And the BK is a dump. Well it all is.