URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....o/603129972896
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: SW Springfield
Activities: BBBJ, BLS, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown, ponytail, little past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Little heavy not BBW, meat on her can take a serious pounding
Recommendation: Yes
Good review, I will put her on my bucket list for sure.
I want to see her sometime. I have tried
Nice review!

I really really miss the providers of three years ago
They where awesome
Stood me up twice with appt set! Wont waste my time again!
Stood me up twice with appt set! Wont waste my time again! Originally Posted by Gspot70
Who stood you up
I thought I was being stood up also,I texted her one night and then the next morning she said sorry I fell asleep and said you can come right now if you want and gave me her address and code for the gate,I get there and I can't get ahold of her, finally after calling her i was able to get ahold of her, she said sorry fell asleep again, give me a few minutes my roommate is still sleeping, her boyfriend I'm pretty sure. I waited for 15 minutes and then I saw him leave, pretty sure he was waiting in the car. If you read my review I gave her a yes, but it definitely could've been better.
Stood me up twice with appt set! Wont waste my time again! Originally Posted by Gspot70
Who stood you up Originally Posted by CatMan4u
since CSpot can't read what's in private, I assume that he means Candy.
Yeah. Tony.

He's been a thorn in my side on and off for 3 years.

She's great though.

since CSpot can't read what's in private, I assume that he means Candy. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Thanks. I have known Morgan since the spring of 2019 and have not heard of her cancelling a scheduled appt
So I was guessing it was Candy