URL / Website: https://naomismith.net
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Midtown/Plaza
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pictures on her site are accurate: 5’3”, 110lb, c-cups that I would guess are natural (could be wrong). She’s a mix of Japanese, Chinese, Thai but I think the Thai shows most.
Very attractive!
Recommendation: Yes
Age 28???
LOL ya ok
I just took the info from her site. If you made me guess I would have said mid-30s, but I’m a poor guesser. Regardless, she looks good.
I just took the info from her site. If you made me guess I would have said mid-30s, but I’m a poor guesser. Regardless, she looks good. Originally Posted by GuyFromKC
Yes she certainly does.......and such a sweetheart
Was it mid town or was it Plaza. Big difference
I thought we were supposed to keep it ‘general’ … airport, downtown, midtown/plaza, op, stadiums, etc.
I thought we were supposed to keep it ‘general’ … airport, downtown, midtown/plaza, op, stadiums, etc. Originally Posted by GuyFromKC
This exactly. People are way to exact, on where the meets take place. I mean how much difference in drive time is there from Mid town, or westport, or the plaza?
Just for grins I looked it up … the Kansas City government considers mid-town to be 31st-55th, Paseo-State Line. So Plaza is part of mid-town. I should have left it at that.