Review: Stood up by BeBe NCNS. Can you say unprofessional?

Date: 05/04/12
Provider: BeBe
Phone: 832-483-9797
Email Address: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=62014
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Katy area
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NONE!!!!
Session Length: 90min scheduled
Fee: Rate decided on for couple
Hair Color and Length: I guess it's still brown or black judging by pics.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: In good shape, sexy in her pics. Like I said she never showed.
Recommendation: No
NCNS go in Co-Ed for future reference
Isn't she with paradigm now?
I highly doubt she is with paradigm.
I highly doubt she is with paradigm. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
All that mod activity must have you too busy to keep up EA

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=bebe
NCNS go in Co-Ed for future reference Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Correct so moved here.
That's all I can say about paradigm. Thanks guys for linking that.
I'm sorry that I did not come I just got book up most of the time I'm not like that when you book with me I come I hope we can meet
Better late than Never..........but then again there is such a thing as overbooking and

after all he was in contact with you prior to you no showing..wtf..you should have let

him know something.imao
  • randu
  • 05-15-2012, 10:55 PM
sounds like a commercial aircraft wonder if she has standby
I know but when I'm with some one my phone is not right by me most of the time so when I got out my call it was late so I did not call him back That why I ask him to forgive me and I hope he will let me make it up to him
also one more thing, when these people call me if they are members of eccie or p411, naughty reviews, i think the members of such sites should at least let us providers know. this way we know that we r dealing with a legitimate hobbyist and not just anyone. calls from BP are not always legit. and when they r call from a BP caller wanting to meet me at a motel, i have to rethink it 2 or 3 times. LE is all over the place. even here on eccie. when a new client cannot provide references, but say they have seen lots of providers that doesnt set well with me. better safe than sorry is what i go by always. i just had to add this because it bothers me to know that someone actually wrote a bad review on me. even so i am truly sorry.
How would it have changed this situation, you not calling him, if you had known he was a member? Do you ask people if they a club members any where? Do you take all your own calls, or does paradigm screen for you?
By your own writing, you knew you had an appointment after a meeting. You new the time. You appearently double booked or once there just blew off the next person. Either way, not a good TCB.
Sorry this is so late in reponse but i just read BeBe's replys.For the record guys when I spoke to BEBE I stated that I saw her ad and had read her reviews on Eccie. That being said I also clarified that I was a member, of both Eccie and before that ASPD. I have been BCD on both. So she did know that I was legit and we talked to her till about 30min till appointment when as you all know she NCNS. One thing I can't stand is someone trying to shrug off the mistake. Take some responsibility for your action and stop making excuses.