I love a great smile!

Okay so we get to see all shapes and sizes as providers but thought I'd start a thread to share one supericial thing that that I truly appreciate: A great smile!

Those who know me personally will know exactly who I am sitting across from at the moment. This guy has an amaziing smile!!! Ladies, what hobbyists in your opinion have a million dollar smile???

Kisses and smiles!

YummyMarie
I never smile :-(
._.
:'-(
Grrr
I Do !!!
YummyMarie has a great smile making it hard not to smile back. Regretfully not all of us are equipped with a panty removing smile and we are forced to use Ben Franklin's smile to remove them.
Yes, Chef, you do! Your face lit up when I approached you to say hello and give a hug last time =D

Skirt...stop being modest, your smile is great, but you've always been modest when it comes to admitting how handsome you are...remember that delicious blackened salmon? I'm getting hungry! We are long overdue hun!
Smiling is healthy and it is more pleasant than a scowl.
Off the top of my head...and I know I missed many more...

Dorian Gray
txdiver
tomsview
ankush72
Blazer
iluvnylons
Justin_Scott
OutOfBounds
Hankun
Blkfireman
FER
Latinstar03
Smoke2nd
Degenerationx...

Non ECCIE:
Ian
Joe
Jonnie
Chris
Chad
Will
Derrick
Raj
Richard
Russell
Terry
Peter

Okay so I LOVE A GREAT SMILE
All we have to do is say "YUMMY" and we all HAVE to smile......
Lol 😃
I think it is so silent on this thread because most providers are thinking that the two things that they appreciate is when the guy puts the money on the dresser and when he walks out the door.
In this business, I appreciate a gentleman's generosity as it allows me to support myself and family. But money doesn't nourish the soul. Positive interaction with others is what sustains me, therefore a smile goes a long way. Keep on smiling friends!

Marie
KinkyMaddy has a cute smile----and yummy marie too!

but for guys................1curiousgu y/soulman ike/stickitinyou
I have a good smile too = ) Lol. Yummy can make any guy smile.
Love an unforced natural smile on a lady , it's infectious !