Define Dick Sucking Lipstick

A long time ago a friend would tell me that he wanted me to put on some dick sucking lipstick. His definition of dick sucking lipstick was a fire engine red color on my lips.
Now when I look for my red lipstick, I think, “hmmmm where did I put that dick sucking lipstick”? LOL!
Ladies and gentlemen I would appreciate input from all of you. How would you define dick sucking lipstick? Is there a certain brand or color of dick sucking lipstick that you like when you getting ready for a date?
  • klutz
  • 10-19-2012, 04:21 PM
As long as you apply it right it looks great... just dont show up looking like the Joker...
Oh I say go for a flavored gloss instead , nothing more inviting than super wet looking eager lips !
As long as you apply it right it looks great... just dont show up looking like the Joker...

Actually, that would be kinky.
AlexOfHouston
Maybelline 14-hour Super Stay in Ravishing Rouge. Pretty bright red. I wear it everyday, all day...I get a ton of compliments.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-22-2012, 06:10 PM
Try the two step lipstick that doesn't wear off with normal eating and drinking...

There is something slutty and sexual about working it off.
HOT neon pink is my fave!
ANY color that stands out for a rainbow party! yuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!
wooohooo Eva--how bout a rainbow of lipstick colors in an orgy?? yesssssss!!
wooohooo Eva--how bout a rainbow of lipstick colors in an orgy?? yesssssss!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
RIGHT ON BABY!!!
Turn off the lights for a more visual effect. Is there even such a thing as glow in the dark lipstick? LOL!

wooohooo Eva--how bout a rainbow of lipstick colors in an orgy?? yesssssss!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have tried them all and found the best one. Its Revlon Colorstay Overtime. Its the only one I use. My niece tried my lipstick on and was freaked out when she couldn't get it off lol. I have to use vaseline to get it off. I like a darker pink, or even red. And the gloss that comes with it is pretty and shiny
Thanks for the suggestion bustyamy. I'm sure the men would like that look while our lips are wrapped around their happy part. lol
Thanks for the suggestion bustyamy. I'm sure the men would like that look while our lips are wrapped around their happy part. lol Originally Posted by I-45 Annie

You Know Jimmy?