way better than Jerry Springer

ok I've been in this hobby for over 2 decades but I've been on this site for a few months and this is what i've seen:

trade offers - wow...it gets special...i've seen guys offer xbox games, old ass expired gift cards, coach bags and more and one guy was bold enough to post that he really just wanted a free session...at least he was honest...man this gets comical after a while

amateur "photographers and video guys" - ok there are some pros that do some great work but the number of amateur "photographers" just makes me laugh....ok here's my ad - I don't have any work to show you because my clients won't let me show anything I shoot but we all start somewhere so come get naked for me and I won't charge you anything so come on ladies...I'll do some video and take some hot ass pics for you and all you gotta do is show me your ass and I swear, even though I have no experience my photos will make your showcase blow up!! and if you play your cards right I'll call you my new utr and get you some extra business...and sad part is some actually fall for this crap

ncns - hmmmm ok so he did not call her when he decided to not show up and she did not call him when she decided not to show up or he got a flat tire and was stuck on 10 or her nails broke or both of them had their mommas in the er or somebody threw momma from a train or grandma got run over by a reindeer but whatever the reason was they just did not show up....ummmm...shit happens in this "hobby" but it's always fun reading about who did it this time and seeing all the posts afterwards, especially the ones that get sooooo off topic that you have to go back to page 1 of a 10 page thread just to remember you're reading about a ncns

fucktards/hooktards - ok just saying that shit makes me laugh

toftt - man some of y'all will stick your dick in anything...wait wait...where's that gloryhole thread

ok and before I get my ass up and see my next favorite lvp utr atf I gotta re-read some of the "barter" threads....hmmm a free session for dental work, for a/c work, for a car, for a boat - speaking of boats....did anyone ever go on that boat ride with that guy....lmao! - a free $200-$300 session for services that costs thousands - now that's some good economics for ya.

I love this site - it's addicting - not for the girls but for the drama, the jokes, and the guys that love to push the buttons of the rest of y'all...this has been some of the best entertainment I've seen in ages.

Thank you eccie for being way better than Jerry Springer!
Seeing how you can't hear ding ding ding , and watch two clowns pretend to fight , I think it's a little more line TMZ !
Seeing how you can't hear ding ding ding , and watch two clowns pretend to fight , I think it's a little more line TMZ ! Originally Posted by The Rover
you have a point....but hell I forgot about OMAR...damn how could I forget OMAR!! and there is the myth of the almighty black pimp but the biggest one on here was a "photographer" named "James the Cubic Zirconia" or something to that effect

and at times this place reads more like an add for the Houston Rockets...she's NBA...and she's NBA...NBA...NBA...NBA...damn - the NBA should be a freakin sponsor to this board!

and omg I forgot about backpage - damn that's a forum all to itself...I swear there was a line in "The Waterboy" ... I clearly remember Bobby Boucher saying "backpage is the devil"
I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about........ijs
I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
there used to be a saying - reading is fundamental...lol...but no worries...some of the people here seem to not have a clue what they are talking about either so I guess I fit in...lol
I rarely and i mean rarely post.. But o My Gawdddd thats the funniest crap that i have seen in forever.. And right on the Money..
  • Trey
  • 11-01-2012, 10:12 AM
What happened to the guys thread about the videos?
olbear my friend....I just could not help it - I've been reading and reading and laughing my ass off over here at some of the stuff I'm reading....you just can't make this shit up!
What happened to the guys thread about the videos? Originally Posted by trey
it's still there and there is a new one in business services also and trust me he'll get someone to respond
....you just can't make this shit up! Originally Posted by poppy71
Never a truer statement!!!
Isn't it amazing how truth can be so freaking hilarious sometimes!!!
I remember a guy who used to give chicks fake gift certificates to Academy and Ross and shit like that...he still around?
heh
  • Molay
  • 11-01-2012, 01:33 PM

I love this site - it's addicting - not for the girls but for the drama, the jokes, and the guys that love to push the buttons of the rest of y'all...this has been some of the best entertainment I've seen in ages. Originally Posted by poppy71
Absolutely! I couldn't agree more.
Let's not forget the guy who was trying to barter patio furniture...
That thread in the other reviews section titled "which ts is the best endowed".

Wtf?!