GOING TO HOUSTON

THINKING OF GOING TO HOUSTON....BUT EVERYTIME I GO OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE I DONT GET ANY SESSIONS, THEN I LEAVE AND THEN MY PHONE BLOWS UP LIKE A GREAT HARD ON GETTING BLOWED...LOL.....SHOULD I OR SHOULDNT I THAT IS THE REPEATED QUESTION.....HMMMMMMMMMMM....: rm_moon:
Houston imo takes about 2-3 days to really get the affect you are looking for. I would say start posting ads 2-3 days prior as if you were already here then let them know when they call you will be available on such and such day. I have much experience with this!
From the look of your showcase picture, you will do great here.
Do you have more pictures?

If you do come be careful of any local providers who want to "screen" for you or seem like they're trying to help you out. Just because someone seems to be nice to you doesn't mean they're your friend.
When you come, look for the threAd stickied at the top of the ISO Forum.........if the phone is dead, post a "my 10:37am just canceled at 10:13am. I am available"........or you could just offer to show fucktards your taint........your PM will blow up.....ijs
"Limited GFE"?
"Limited GFE"? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Maybe it's the girlfriend experience minus the bitching....
Maybe it's the girlfriend experience minus the bitching.... Originally Posted by Valerie
Knew there was a reason I married you.
Do you have more pictures? Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
+1
  • klutz
  • 11-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Love my Houstonian comrads.... (most of them... not really)... you need to post more pictures.

I cant decide if you're hot or not.

And clarifying the limited gfe thing would help... guys dont like dropping $$'s and being told "oh, I dont do that honey..."
Judging from reviews she is obviously cbj......

If the pics and reviews are accurate en none of that is an issue for me
I agree more pics would be nice and not sure about the "limited gfe" either...she's 50/50 on cbj - 4 reviews and 2 bbbj and 2 cbj so I guess it's at her discretion but hell, from the one pic she's cute enough so I vote for come on down
Her previous ads have additional pics....
  • linux
  • 11-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Limited GFE, eh.

Come on over, sweetie.