TUHA ... Question For The Ladies

I've done TUHA on two women before and each time, they went ape-sh*t wild. This past w/e I did TUHA on a therapist that I have known for a few years. Never before had she provided FS, but when I did TUHA, she went wild and practically begged me.

What is it about TUHA that is such a turn-on?
  • Trey
  • 11-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Their ass has never been so clean they want to thank you for it.

Seriously though do you make sure they wash the ass hole before you do that, or just hope it's clean?
It's a erogenous zone.

Have u ever been on the receiving end?
does TUHA= Tongue Up Her Ass?
does TUHA= Tongue Up Her Ass? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Yes! And I've done it a few times but im picky as to who but each time they go wild!
Drives a woman crazy.
I have done it numerous times and they love it and it does send them to the O zone. It's a turn on for me to give more than receive. DATO and DATY go toghether....
+1.. It is DEFINITELY an erogenous zone that makes me feel different than anywhere else on my body.. I love it. In some cases, if it's done right, it's probably better than DATY. But I'll take some good DATY any of the week to go along with it

And I'm only on the receiving end, by the way LOL
Their ass has never been so clean they want to thank you for it.

Seriously though do you make sure they wash the ass hole before you do that, or just hope it's clean? Originally Posted by trey
Yes, I have only done TUHA to women that I have known for a substantial period of time and who I know have excellent hygiene. And, yes, cleansing is part of the foreplay. I've only done it after we first showered together and cleaning it was part of the play in the shower.
It's a erogenous zone.

Have u ever been on the receiving end? Originally Posted by ripmp3z
Yes, I have been on the receiving end. Doesn't do much for me. But, for women the women it was a completely different story. Like I said, I've been massaging with this particular therapist for 5 years or so and she never expressed interest in FS. But when I did TUHA, she got so excited that she asked me to go get a cover and was ravenous.
What is it about TUHA that is such a turn-on? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I've always wondered about that too. TUMA doesn't do all that much for me.

I try to provide the complete experience. Ask them to assume the position--on hands and knees, face down, butt up--then I go to town with TUHA, 2 FIV with G-spot wiggle, then with free hand smack hell out of her ass.
I like it! just as long as nothing else goes up there!
I like it both ways, TUHA/TUMA. But 99% of women are selfish bitches and won't do it.
  • Trey
  • 11-05-2012, 10:14 AM
99% of women probably think its nasty to eat out strange men's shit holes. If the chicks won't do it ask them dudes in a dress, they're all about shit holes.
Trey i agree! And yes im part of the 99% THAT WILL NEVER DO IT...... Point blank and the period!

99% of women probably think its nasty to eat out strange men's shit holes. If the chicks won't do it ask them dudes in a dress, they're all about shit holes. Originally Posted by trey