Hope is back, with a skip in her step! Yes I'm coming out of retirement..!!!

Hello everyone. Due to circumstances that have changed in my personal life, I have come out of retirement.

Thank you everyone for the kind words you have given me over the past three weeks. Trust me, it has made a huge impact on many levels on gratitude.*

I'm not ready to hang up my heels just yet....

Soooo good to be back in your arms and between your thighs again!!*

Endless hugs and passionate kisses awaits you~~~ Hope
  • Trey
  • 11-05-2012, 10:10 AM
I have no idea who you are. But since you appear to shit hello kitty you must be cool.
That's an interesting chose of words. Actually there's a kitty under that hello kitty.... I'm an exhibitionist at heart so I'm less likely to wear anything in my pics. Rules are...no full on kitty shots man. So there's your kitty in disguise. Ha Ha... I'm the one and only "Hope" in Tulsa OK... Where have you been hiding?!! *wink

Have a good one..!!
Wait......yep, I am still in Houston.......carry on
I tour your area frequently...posted my retirement a while back. Was posting to inform those in your area that I am back out of retirement.

Xoxo Hope
linck please......so, I can see if I won the over/under.....ijs
Yeah thanks for the info Hope. I am a "frequent flyer" so it's pertinent information for me.

Hope I would not worry about posts from people who don't see you. Most of the guys who post are about 20% of the guys who actually hobby.

And I wouldn't worry about trying to defend myself, it's a waste of time. Say what you want and move on...
  • bbkid
  • 11-05-2012, 11:26 AM
linck please......so, I can see if I won the over/under.....ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
That is funny in so many ways. lmmfao
  • RoxyG
  • 11-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Welcome back Hope
Dearhunter never wins an over/under...deerhunter on the other hand, that fucker wins every damn time...he hasn't paid for a lunch in I can't remember how long...kinda like a certain reptile I know...
linck please......so, I can see if I won the over/under.....ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
If you had under one month, you're a winner.
Great thre"AD" ! Welcome to our city!
Yeah thanks for the info Hope. I am a "frequent flyer" so it's pertinent information for me.

Hope I would not worry about posts from people who don't see you. Most of the guys who post are about 20% of the guys who actually hobby.

And I wouldn't worry about trying to defend myself, it's a waste of time. Say what you want and move on... Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Interesting stat.
  • bbkid
  • 11-05-2012, 05:06 PM
he hasn't paid for a lunch in I can't remember how long...kinda like a certain reptile I know... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That fuckin' "reptile" is such a cheap ass. He never buys lunch.
I am very glad you are back Hope!! and I Hope you come to Houston soon!! It's been too long!