Review: KatieKatieNyc not worth the trouble.

Date: 11/3
Provider: KatieKatieNyc
Phone: -
Email Address: katiekatienyc@gmail.com
URL / Website: katiekatienyc.com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: -
Appointment Type: -
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: -
Activities: Frustration, non communication, misunderstanding, wasted time...
Session Length: 2 hrs
Fee: $0 paid too much
Hair Color and Length: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: No idea-never saw her...
Recommendation: No
Since this isn't an ACTUAL review it would probably be better served in the Co-Ed Forum. Borderline-ish NCNS

Not desperate, not LE...just wanted to hook up with her...she kept making it seem like things could happen...lesson learned had a great session last night with a lady who is a professional in every way?..no drama,no BS... great communication... Btw I don't post every time I see a provider...just sometimes when I believe it adds to the discussion.
This isn't true. I have our emails. Is there anyway I can forward them to admin?
I was actually scared to leave my apartment. Come on. Is this because I didn't reply to your last email that you emailed me less than 24 hours ago? Calm down and grow up.
KK, with 100% good reviews and one an "absolute" yes, with the classy menu and looks, getting embroiled in a "he said-she said" is probably not a good idea.

Also, you might check the rules on disclosing communications (private ones). You are gorgeous and obviously are professional, which is all the credibility you need.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Last post in this situation. I discussed this in the ladies only forum AS IT WAS happening and everyone had my back on the situation and I didn't keep a single detail out. You are clearly a little pissed off. I don't need to defend myself against someone who doesn't pay attention to detail or listen to simple instructions. Rarely do I feel vulnerable and unsafe. You went don't the list of things not to do. I will not retaliate. It isn't my style. Nobody really cares. Seven reviews in and you can't use the "newbie" excuse anymore. It will catch up. Be good, P!
heh!!!!!!!!!,................. .............................. .............................. ...ok
So far we've heard both sides but none of the story.

Prazer, did she ncns you or not?

KK, you've already admitted that you didn't reply to his last email. It sounds like you let the guy go on thinking he had an appointment and then you didn't show up or have the decency to cancel.

And fyi, saying "I was actually scared to leave my apartment." is useless and saying "I discussed this in the ladies only forum AS IT WAS happening and everyone had my back on the situation and I didn't keep a single detail out." doesn't mean squat either.
Nothing needs to be discussed here. I already feel like a five year old. It is kind of an unfair system where providers look like nutcases for defending themselves and hobbyists look like pretty princesses frolicking through the woods for outing a one-sided situation. I wish I had more time to play Jerry Springer. No DNA test needed for this one.
Look, i don't want to get in a pissing match with anyone...just relating my experience and opinion. I'm sure she like most on these boards will have WKs and that's fine. And Katie...exactly what directions did I not follow besides going thru the wrong gate? In my hobby history...brief as it has been...I've never encountered any difficulty like this ever. All I stated was that
1. Communication has been difficult...it has.
2. You strung me along for a couple of hours..you did. You had no intention of seeing me that day...should have told me we are not meeting when I asked. As I said above..lessons learned...and I would have been, should have been on my way A LOT sooner.
3. I WAS pissed...Katie was being distant then nice then silence.

Soooo...all that said I chalk it up as a learning experience... I'm sure everyone on the board is always right 100% of the time - I'm sure Katie is a great girl...but the review is MY experience and I thought that's what these boards were for!
Nothing needs to be discussed here. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC

Oh yea? Then why have you posted 3 times already? And you still haven't given any explanation. You haven't even denied that you ncns him.

Don't bother posting if you're not going to explain anything.

And lexuslover, who made you the resident captain save-a-ho? Do you have any self dignity? Jeez!
Prazer, I will discuss in private. Pissing match is not necessary. It seems that there are people on this forum who encourage it. The internet is a strange place.
Headed
there now Katie...
^haha!!! I hope that is a joke.