spa/studio

looking for a studio/spa to host my incalls in houston... i feel much safer than renting hotel...anyone know of any???? please inbox me.....

have a wet...i mean great night.....
SOOOOOOOO NOBODY???? HUH GREEEEEAT
This board has a whole section of spa/studio discussion. It really depends on what part of town you're going to be at.
kamilles- Actually you are safer in a hotel than a spa.

There was a bust in 2004. 10 spas were busted in 1 day and any lady that was there was arrested.

Be careful if you choose to go the spa route. Apparently le would rather go after a lady than killers, rapists and drug dealers.
Yeah, I'd avoid the spas 100% here in Houston. Lots of human trafficking going on in our fine city and the spas here are a major hub for that.
We're a "fine city" now???
kamilles, I was a spa lurker and decided to go Independent provider now because LE is getting bad on busting spas. Just rent a room, Lots better for you and clients will feel safer.
The spas are way too hot right now
I've been going to spas for over 10 years and I have yet to meet a lady that couldn't leave if she wanted to.
ooooooh wow ex that out thank u....
I've been going to spas for over 10 years and I have yet to meet a lady that couldn't leave if she wanted to. Originally Posted by tbone2u
That's what they want you to think.
i here midtown massage is great
That's what they want you to think. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Since you know more than tbone2u does with his 10 years experience why don't you let us know exactly what's going on in the spa business ms. big mama brook?
Since you know more than tbone2u does with his 10 years experience why don't you let us know exactly what's going on in the spa business ms. big mama brook? Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
Dad and Olap may be the only ones who know more about this subject than bones except of course Brook.
I would not work at a Spa girl, their gonna wanna take like half of your money for every appoibntment you have. You cant just rent a room like that.