Too much cum?

I have heard the phrase "It's probably a good thing all that didn't go in my mouth", quite often. That's hilarious to me, however, I do wonder. What is the provider's view on a guy who cums too much? Is it a good thing, bad thing, or does it not make much of a difference with the overall experience?
What? Too much? Are you kidding me? Ugh shit the more the better drench me baby all day long.
Some gents have trouble bouncing back after cumming and prefer to go at an easy and steady pace. Besides those scenarios, it's lots of fun seeing if my partner can cum as often as I do. As for how big of a load a gent shoots in a pop, I have no preference either way.
I don't have any trouble "bouncing back" after cumming. There just need to be a couple of days in between.
There could never be too much!!!

I love it!

I even think there are pills to make you produce more!!! Someone find out and then come see me with it! I would love that!

Too much cum?

There is no such thing, as long as you keep it out of my eyes.

never keep it cumming just keep it out of my hair and eye's
The cunts who answered... are cunts... and where's the offense..?
The cunts who answered... are cunts... and where's the offense..? Originally Posted by Bobave
I have no clue where that came from and why but lets not result in some unnecessary rudeness here..
There could never be too much!!!

I love it!

I even think there are pills to make you produce more!!! Someone find out and then come see me with it! I would love that!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I've heard those don't work. I'm trying the celery project. Heard it makes you produce more and drinking lots of water. But I would like to know if there is something that works better.
I'm with Gina.

Keep it out of my hair (it really is too much hair to re-wash and prep again for the day), and keep it out of my eyes, (I wear contacts, and they are expensive, and I'm not walking around with a spare pair around here) - plus that shit burns.

Anyways, I swallow, so the worst that happens, is it comes out my nose. That's always pretty funny.
I'm with Gina.

Keep it out of my hair (it really is too much hair to re-wash and prep again for the day), and keep it out of my eyes, (I wear contacts, and they are expensive, and I'm not walking around with a spare pair around here) - plus that shit burns.

Anyways, I swallow, so the worst that happens, is it comes out my nose. That's always pretty funny. Originally Posted by tntangie
Damn I wish I could cum from bj's, it would be great to see it come out of someone's nose, lol!
  • hd
  • 01-06-2016, 11:14 AM
My feelings are hurt, I just wish I could cum...............even a little bit.
jotting down names now
OK, I love CUM...but I met a hobbyist in 2012, that I would see as a regular. I've NEVER seen that much CUM in the civi or THIS world. After a few meetings....I sucked him to completion and sprayed it into a clear glass...thinking it was URINE. Nope....not the case. WOW....Over 100ml of CUM.

Crazy boobs, chest and Mons saturated....