Harry Hines Ladies

Living in Denton, I don’t get to Dallas often anymore. Is the HH / Walnut hill strip still alive and well ?
There used to be multiple AMPS and street ladies in the area. But with the new laws passed in September…and $4.39 gasoline. I am just curious.
Unfortunately my references are gone and out of date. So it’s difficult for me to see Eccie ladies.

Crzytxn
  • BLM69
  • 03-16-2022, 01:22 PM
The tracks never sleep, tricks are not worried about the new laws, it's business as usual! it looks like a cruise night out there (south Dallas tracks) from what I've read they're busting the internet ads.
Sorry crzy the amps are almost all gone :-( studios seem to be the new thing. I have never been one to prowl the street scene but I’m sure others can comment more on that.
Walnut hill and Shady is best for SW
I was there last night, and yes they are still there
I got scared off that scene a while back. One horror story was enough to get the f out of that scene. Be careful!
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2022, 01:14 PM
I got scared off that scene a while back. One horror story was enough to get the f out of that scene. Be careful! Originally Posted by MavsFan98
I had aggressive whores trying to flex on me a few times, they end walking back after I kicked them out the car, also kicked them out the room before. Tricks need to stand your ground
Can anyone point me to the "general" area in south Dallas where the beauties walk? HH seems to be dead these days.
Walnut hill and Shady is best for SW Originally Posted by Broncos
Dennis Rd off Royal is still active
Dennis Rd off Royal is still active Originally Posted by Ghostrider
There a good time? Seems most the time when I drive through it’s a ghost town
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2022, 04:11 PM
Can anyone point me to the "general" area in south Dallas where the beauties walk? HH seems to be dead these days. Originally Posted by packeye
MLK off 175/45 right on Holmes then circle around the area, the honeys seem to get there as soon as the Sun goes down, there's a 23yr old AA whore body of a athlete with a blonde wig during the day, she's too notch PSE fun, another track is colonial south from MLK about a 2 mile stretch of whore track
There a good time? Seems most the time when I drive through it’s a ghost town Originally Posted by macky123

I have luck on the weekends. Sometimes even Thursday. Monday and Tuesday always are slow/dead. It's not all the tracks; some are busier than others.
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2022, 08:17 PM
It's all about timing and luck, you could be looking for your favorite but she's busy and you missed her, I'll spend a hour driving up and down the local tracks not to find anything I like, but sometimes it's my lucky day and get me a tendertoni and it's off to the no-tell
place is great. Make sure you bring an extra $5k with you and keep it in your glove box. Thats how much the attorney will charge you as a retainer when you get popped just for talking to the wrong girl.
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2022, 10:20 PM
place is great. Make sure you bring an extra $5k with you and keep it in your glove box. Thats how much the attorney will charge you as a retainer when you get popped just for talking to the wrong girl. Originally Posted by cage196
You gotta risk it, to get the biscuit 💋 💦 🌊