Bobby Upside?

I was looking at my past encounters and ran across Bobby Upside. I haven't heard about her in some time. Anyone have any details to share? I would like to see her again....

A
Looks like she hasn’t signed on since 2018. I always wanted to see her, but missed my chance.
Last I checked, she's out of this business altogether. She's got her own thing going on now that seems to be doing well for her.

She was one of my favorites... hate to see her go.
Always wanted to meet her myself. Sadly, never made the trip to KC to make it happen. There were 2 or 3 other ladies based in KC I wanted to see back then too.
She is long gone but fondly remembered!
Destiny, Blake blush were pretty fun. Miss them too.
Bobby was quite the experience. Fond memories indeed.
Indeed 6ft tall goth amazon play buddy.(Look out for the snake)! Another one of the good ones thats missed for sure. Hope she's doing well....
Its like we are at a funeral!
She didnt die guys!! Lol
We did when she left the hobby us tho!
But I bet somewhere whoever she is with is a very happy soul!
In her best days, I saw her once and it was a real marathon of sex and talking and just being friendly. I left accidentally without leaving any donation.

Got like 10 min down the road and realized my mistake. Came back and knocked at the door. She was like "Oh gee, thanks, I forgot too!!!". That's a woman you want to see.....
I miss Selene Vega
The last I heard Selene was in Nevada, not sure if it was in Vegas or not but was in one of the brothels with her name changed. Seen Bobby a couple time, I liked the long horizontal mirror in the play room.
Well, I hope you guys find these women. Hey when you do how about knocking on their door and explain how much you miss them. I know they will be so happy to see you!
Gentlemen this thread is about Bobby You can start another on “provider we miss” or something similar

The Dr