Encounter: Super attractive, youthful Mia has a nice body and personality to match

User ID: -
Date: 1/08/23
Name: Mia
Phone: (512) 468-9663
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research Blvd between Oak Knoll & McNeal
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Dark, straight past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Young, beautiful face. B-C size MM breasts, thin, shapely body.
Recommendation: Yes
Captain u are well respected here but no one else has this type of severe ar DT
Service
What’s with all the reviews and no indication of the damage?
Captain u are well respected here but no one else has this type of severe ar DT Originally Posted by Worthless man

Frequent flyer miles...lol.

Honestly, sounds pretty similar to the majority of my experiences there over the years. I read a lot of complaints, but only thing I've really noticed change is the expected tip.
Respected?
Captain u are well respected here but no one else has this type of severe ar DT Originally Posted by Worthless man
The service I got this time was actually less than most expect.

Originally Posted by Worthless man

Respected? Originally Posted by willing
If I say a girl is attractive and of a certain age range, you might not agree. But more often than not, others will agree. I enjoy the hobby and try to share my enthusiasm for it. I personally respect others who give accurate reviews and let me know about the more attractive girls in Austin. Thank goodness there are quite a few people like that here.
Respected? you are a monger like the rest of us
Respected? you are a monger like the rest of us Originally Posted by willing
Good point!
The service I got this time was actually less than most expect.

If I say a girl is attractive and of a certain age range, you might not agree. But more often than not, others will agree. I enjoy the hobby and try to share my enthusiasm for it. I personally respect others who give accurate reviews and let me know about the more attractive girls in Austin. Thank goodness there are quite a few people like that here. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Your enthusiasm is a letdown for everyone else. People go in with the thought that the provider is super beautiful, and have the same expectations of getting the level of service that you are reporting. Then when they don't get it, or are asked for a ridiculous amount for a tip, they get angry and write a bad review. You might want to be more honest when reporting on your encounters, and even report the bad sessions, which we have never seen from you.
DrSticks, "a let down for everyone else", based on what? We've seen several of the same girls with the same level of service. What level of service did i report that you question whether you could get? I believe your post is not based on reality. I stand by my 90+ (except for 2 of them from a while back when I was drunk )

You certainly picked the wrong time to question my accuracy. I am spot on with this review. Mia is a extremely attractive, young massage girl with a great personality. From my experience of knowing the quality in Austin AMPs, I'd say she's top 5 in town at the moment. Not in level of service, but in the combination of youth and attractiveness. And if you think she's not, I'd like to see a list of 5 who are young and more attractive.