Encounter: Chanel @ Bali is a No

Date: 1st week of Feb.
Name: Bali
Address and Phone: -
Address: Intersection of Walnut St. & Audelia Rd.
Phone: 469-685-6980
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Terrific body: Natural Ds, tall, plump backside. Teeth are a bit discolored though...likely vaps alot.
Recommendation: No
Thank you for the honest review. Latinas in general suck, there service comes nothing close to Koreans
I appreciate the review
I had a similar poor experience with her several months back.
No bueno
Yeah she’ll block your cock by closing her legs and restricting full penetration.
A lot of No reviews on her lately, I'll pass
Hard pass going forward after my visit with her a couple weeks ago.
Damn...sorry to hear this, but you get the reward for the funniest review I have read in a long ass time.

"A hosing off at the County Jail would've been more stimulating than this one" that line had me laughing my ass off!!!

What's even more sad is I had a similar experience with her as well, and that hard crunchy ass rag scratched up my junk.
Wow! Sorry for your luck….maybe funinthesun has more game!! Lol. But doesn’t he always??
No...it's her. Several others have chimed in and chronicled similar experiences.
@BoneHome777...I didnt even mention that peculiar smell coming from her crotch once you half way penetrate her. With all the perfume she wears to mask it, it smells like a Tilapia truck and tire smoke mixed into one. It's an awkward aroma.
Saw her this past weekend and it wasn't worth it
Agreed hardthrob. Honestly, reviewers claiming Chanel's service is great make you wonder if they're just promoters misrepresenting the facts.

Bali is great...they just need to either get her service level execution up to par or move on from her.
Guys I guess I don't understand why we keep falling for this provider and her antics! Now just wait, one of these other Bozos will go c her and post a GLOWING review and it all starts over and over again! Do your home work, there have been a few telling reviews of her including one I posted about how AWFUL she is but like I said, another clown will post just how WONDERFUL a time they had. We gotta stop this as its the same ole tune just different station and day.