How long to wait when you arrive at Incall?

I have had this happen twice this month.....I arrive at the agreed upon time and I call the girl tell her I have arrived and what room?

Twice I have had girls tell me to wait.....they will text when they are ready to see me.

I'm on time....one time when the girl said I need to get there ASAP which I did and was told to wait.

My rule is 10 minutes and then leave with no further communication.

Pisses me off that I have to cool my heels and sit in the car waiting and in most cases 10 minutes always turns into 20 minutes.

Once again these are all BP girls so the flaky factor is in play and that is part of the reason for my 10 minute policy.

So am I being unreasonable and should I wait more than 10 minutes?

If I call after 8 minutes and bitch at the girl I am guaranteed a bad experience and that is exactly what happend once. We were both in a bad mood so better off to stay home and masturbate or go back home and masturbate and donate the 180 to the humane society.
so better off to stay home and masturbate or go back home and masturbate and donate the 180 to the humane society. Originally Posted by ahab11
I feel like I'm already donating to the Humane Society when I see a BP girl, LOL..

10 minutes is about right.. that allows them to tie a couple of loose ends, scrub quickly, toss clothes in the closet, check in with their Pimp.. whatever.. any longer and you may as well cut and run.
I usually do 15 minutes, might need to cut that down to 10. Fuck waiting around lol.
You should not have to wait, you have an appointment......they know it they agreed to it and she should be ready for you. If I am running late, crappy Dallas traffic... I call and that is my time lost. But them not being ready is not professional, there a lot of great ladies on her that are happy to see you...you are paying them!
I'll wait 10 mins max, and at 7 mins I'll send them a text saying "alright I'm leaving" which sometimes results in them instantly sending me the room number and telling me to come up.
sometimes i've waited too long, damn the little head....
15 minutes, used to be 30. If they haven't awakened in 15, they're not gonna at 30.
Hello, Plan B or an AMP.
The provider sets the time , then they are not ready WTF , 10 minutes max
3 Minutes Max......They like to tell you if you are not on time they will Black List you and for the time you are late it will be deducted from your hour...but try deducting money because they are late and see what happens...It's Not Like you're outside calling them...they have plenty of time to get ready...and if they are not...they should have the courtesy of calling and saying so, as should the Hobbyist if running late...it's a two way Hobby...no different than the Bait and switch....they bait and switch on you only if you let it happen...otherwise bait yourself out to your car and leave
I'm in on the 10 minute max if little head is doing the thinking, 3-5 if I kind of feel like I'm already doing her a favor because I just need to nut that bad and could care less about anything else... oh wait, that's all the time I guess 3-5 minutes for me.
I felt like I was being reasonable with 10 minutes ....I think sometimes they are scheduling clients and I can understand the delimma of needing to service and schedule but usually if they are that busy you'll get a half ass 15 minute session when you paid for 30.

I had been on a hot streak with good BP experiences but that was during the rainy days and now that it's full summer seems like everyone is bitch and cranky.
10-15 minutes max. That's my limit because I always make sure I'm early and I'm not waiting any longer than that.
I always follow the 10 min rule. A lot depends on incall location.
Ten minutes is my limit. I left once after waiting for fifteen minutes and she was like WTF? She apologized profusely so I scheduled with her for the following day and she did the exact same thing so I left and never talked to her again.
I text when I arrive and let them know that I just finished a conference with my Andrew Jacksons. We all agreed that if we don't have a room number in 10 minutes, they want to go home with me instead of stay with you. Many times, they don't actually believe we're coming until we're there, then they have to wait until the thing you can't mention here kicks in.