Yes Party Is Still On

Although, i imagine more people may be arriving a little more after noon as it begins to warm up/melt.
Definitely warmer... I see the high is expected to reach 35?....

Just find the steam rising from the roads and follow it to the hot spot..... Horny men picked up where mail men left off..... They always make their rounds whether snow, sleet, rain, hail.......
Ahhh come on now, it's not that bad out! And 35 degrees means no ice on the roads! :O)

But I think the ladies are a little scared. Don't let it be a sausage fest ladies! Come on over! Lots of food, drinks and laughs!
Nothing wrong with a sausage fest.. More sausage for you =)
I've been tied up at the dr's office & complaint departments after finding out that even 8 mo pregnant ladies can still fit through cracks. Go figure! Anyway, should have a ride around 1:30 and would love to have some sausage. Spicy Italian preferably... or Summer Sausage. MMMMM
Too cold for me girl. Check ur pms
Sorry Max, last minute business proposal
Have fun!
Tess
I'm a wuss and have to cross at least 8 bridges to get to Austin, when one snow flake falls from the sky I D.E.W. not leave my home. When they talk about Black Ice I don't even leave the house, much less the car move from the driveway.

Please know, all my best to you, your new incall (may it be the best ever) and all your guests.
Hope it was a blast! After dodging a wreck this morning it was enough to keep my butt put in one place!
To the person I had to ask to leave: You know what you did wrong and I will not out you but
I will never invite you again. How dare you try that shit.

Otherwise, it was a great time and I was very pleased with the company! Thank y'all so much for warmth on such a cold day!
Maxeen I am sorry you posting about an incident.

I had a blast and enjoyed meeting you and everyone else.

Many thanks,

Sixx
WooHoo!

I had a great time!!

It's a shame to know you had some issues with someone but I'm sure they are kicking themselves in the butt now.

It was wonderful to reconnect with some gentlemen that I haven't seen in a while, and meet others that I have not had any communication with previous.

To one in particular,

You looked so damn good I wanted to ---- the ---- out of you!!!! *wink*

Genesis Nicole
I had a wonderful time. I am just sorry I showed up so late.
  • Vyt
  • 02-09-2011, 05:45 PM
I had to leave at 2, so I missed some folks (And no, I left of my own accord ) but it was pretty fun! Good to meet people and renew acquaintances.
GenuisMan, I will not sweep it under the rug. You can stop calling me and posting my pics on my reviews. I don't care. The way you tried to portray my dog biting you so hard that you were going to bruise and needed discounted sexual favors is disgusting! I invited you into my place and fed you and catered to you and have always given you a great rate based on the idea that you were in someway handicapped BUT you aren't! You are manipulative and mean! Never ever expect kindness from me again. And no, I wasn't intoxicated enough to be mistaken brother. You know that. So please try me, I'm still sober enough to tell it like it is....