Cuddle Therapy. Huh?

You've gotta be kidding me, right?

https://cuddlecompanions.org/
only after the *ucking is over right LMAO
I think it sounds cool but in practice if the lady is attractive I will get an erection and she will notice. Sort of happens if a man is in a relaxed state, wearing loose clothing and on the couch, grass, bed etc. with an attractive woman!
The whole cuddle idea came out a few years ago. Maybe more than that.

There are a few ladies who have cuddle offerings here on Eccie.

I tend to agree with what icat wrote. A man would get excited and just cuddling might become awkward.
This sounds like it would be good for a beta male, millennial snowflake!
Just looked at the site and checked out Shlababy 7, big titted Earth muffin in FW. 10 hr of cuddling $950. WTF? I cuddle for longer than 5 min and I will go crazy. 10 hr of that shit?

If you cuddle that long someone has to give the other a courtesy reach around.

Then she has this line in her profile:
**NOT looking for someone who thinks he's amazing at pleasures & thinks that's what his arrangement is to do.**

I just do not understand this.
surely this is just a sort of clever (not really) way of offing services, like any one is gonna pay 80 for an hour of cuddling.
... WTF? I cuddle for longer than 5 min and I will go crazy. 10 hr of that shit?

...I just do not understand this. Originally Posted by dallaswill
surely this is just a sort of clever (not really) way of offing services, like any one is gonna pay 80 for an hour of cuddling. Originally Posted by hunterbob
I know how MY client base is. Cuddling would not work even with the guys that I know who aren't overly aggressive, sexually.

So although I don't "get it" either, I do know that some people use those services.

It's not much of a stretch to know that if men will pay for sexual services, then people will also pay for physical services of another sort.

You two men are sexual animals. I'm guessing that's the case. God 'luv ya. So am I. I wouldn't wish to cuddle with a man, not for hours at a time.

That's why I have dogs in my house!!! They're great with cuddling.

Joking aside, perhaps if we weren't hard wired that way, then it would be an easier sell to comprehend.

Thought about offering it. But I'd just have to deal with men grabbing on me, etc. Just don't see it as a viable option for a regular sex worker like myself.

Never say never.

• grean
  • 08-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Outside spoon here....athough spork may be a better description.
Hey Elisabeth, that is the nicest compliment I have had in years. Thank you.
Saw that on the show. 'To tell the truth'.

There is more going on than cuddling.