My last ad!

Ok, my apologies!

I realize that the tag line for my latest ad was at the very least crass. I try to always have a bit of class, if only a bit.

So, again sorry about that, hindsight is always 20-20!
Freudian slip?

Well, this made me go back and read your last ad. Didn't work out too good for me...LOL!
It will be forgotten in about 24 hours amongst the hundreds of other ads, if this 'crassness' was ever noticed at all, or interpreted as such.

I didn't see it as offensive. If anything I thought it was humorous, but I appreciate honesty and humor in ads instead of the typical ass-kissing fluff that dominates that forum. ("*~*PiCk Me! I GiVe a BeTtEr BbBj ThAn AnYoNe ElSe AnD I aM sOoOoO HoRnY!*~*")

Actually, the supposed transgression would have been forgotten (or unnoticed) had this thread not been started....hmmmmmm.....
^^^^^^^^ hmmmm, yerself, Dannie - heh heh heh
I have very little class, I found it amusing.
  • aka
  • 06-14-2010, 08:41 PM
I didn't have a problem with the ad and I don't see why anyone else would. Now, what are the rules that you have come up with, courtesy the power of your pussy?
  • Aflac
  • 06-14-2010, 08:45 PM
I didn't see it as an issue. In fact, when I read it I said to myself "yeah she has a point."
Whew...
When I saw the title of this thread I feared Brooke was going away. I'm glad that's not the case.

And yes, your pussy rules!
Whew...
When I saw the title of this thread I feared Brooke was going away. I'm glad that's not the case. Originally Posted by DFK Hunter
+1...

... and I thought the title (is that what you are calling the "tag line"?) of your last ad was funny.

The one thing that was missing from your ad were the school girl pics.

netman
Thanks my friends. Just a little embarrassed. Thanks for the kind words!

The ad title sounded like you'd gone "civilian" :-)

Besides, what's wrong with the truth?

Somewhere I heard a joke "my so's idea of foreplay is me begging".

You're cool.
Brooke, I know your very high class, no FEAR BABE!!!!!!!!!!!
assfuck350 did not take offense to your ad. Assfuck350 would like to fuck you up the ass!
LOL until I reread your ad, I thought the "tag line" you were referring to was

* I'm kind of a big deal *

The subject line of the ad went right by me No worries.
The truth is humorous, I prefer the truth, it's funny...nuthn takn badly...rock on.