Looks like the sexy Maja is back

Check out Cassia Showcase
Very Nice
I dont know why providers are ashamed of what they do use ur real names.If you are going to be a HOOKER dont be ashamed of it. Originally Posted by assfuck350
hmmm...I guess that goes to being a John too? perhaps you should lead by example...
Attention Law Enforcement-- I'm a hooker. Here's my name and address, please come arrest me.

Wow--
Just fuck the law they like pussy too. Originally Posted by assfuck350
There is a lot of truth to this.
damn Piquant, everybody knows the trouble this girl has had with LE so she changed her name and it took you 2 hours to out her. are you part of the posse?
Personally, I would steer clear of her. I don't care what name she goes by LE knows her real name and I'm sure LE in Mansfield, Arlington, etc., etc. will be keeping tabs on Maja, Cassia, etc., etc. It doesn't matter what name she uses, she is all over their radar.

She should move her operation to Dallas. Actually, she should move her operation to anywhere that is not Tarrant County where LE seems to spend time a lot of time policing strip clubs and busting hookers.
Outing a former handle should result in a vacation. Unless someone can show where this person outed their own previous handle.
Outing a former handle should result in a vacation. Unless someone can show where this person outed their own previous handle. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
True, but then again I'm not sure that it would be a mystery as to who she is. Still, I don't think we should have pointed it out.

Back to Cassia, her pics are smoking hot, but I would stay away from this one. There is just too much risk there for me. I've wanted to see her for a year now, but the risk outweighs the POSSIBLE benefit.
Sexy is back ! Thanx friends and it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out the obvious ! I'm on my best behavior theese days and I am always safe and cautious ! Take care and have a great day ! Xoxo
She does have a bangin' body. It is too bad she has all of the drama and LE stench surrounding her.
Sexy is back ! Thanx friends and it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out the obvious ! I'm on my best behavior theese days and I am always safe and cautious ! Take care and have a great day ! Xoxo Originally Posted by Cassia

Welcome back Sweetie
I'm glad you are back!

You were my first and I had a great time!

I hope everything goes well with you.
I want to say thank you to everybody that had been supportive ! I and others know that there a few people who may be negative and I can't do anything about that except say it's a simple choice if you decide to contact me so remember that ! I don't have alot of time to defend any negativity that may arise . Some have alot if time to do research and make others lives more challenging however I don't allow it get me down . I hope u all enjoy pics there's more to come ! Xoxoxo thanx for now