Providers knowing clients IRL and vice versa

I'm curious to see if anyone else has run into this. There is a provider on here that I went to highschool with. I was surprised when I found her, but I never said anything to her about it, so she doesn't know that I know. Haha I obviously don't care that she's providing, but I wouldn't know how to approach her about it and wouldn't want to make her uncomfortable, so I decided to leave it.

Any providers here ever ran into a hobbyist they knew in their personal lives? Or any hobbyists ran across providers they knew?
I have had it several times. I send them a PM of who I am and how I know them. I figure thats better than showing up at a social and running into each other there. Scarred poor Kitten almost to death because I did not tell her my RL name at first. She though I might be a stalker. :-)
I have had it several times. I send them a PM of who I am and how I know them. I figure thats better than showing up at a social and running into each other there. Scarred poor Kitten almost to death because I did not tell her my RL name at first. She though I might be a stalker. :-) Originally Posted by Bubba3452

Stalk me, Bubba!

Yep, happened to me last year.

A guy that I had a brief affair with 5yrs ago, long before I became a provider, found me. He sent me an email to say hello. After I woke up from fainting, I replied back. At first, I was totally embarrassed, but it finally dawned on me, he was hobbyist.......Duh! Lol.
I have had it happen to me before...I got a call and he said "didnt you go to ******high school?" I almost thought I was gonna fall over! We talked for a few min but we decided to just leave it be, it was too weird bc we actually messed around in school LOL!
Crazy but I run into to people from West Texas all the time in Ft.Worth

As a Provider, I run into people that are a friend of a friend or the same high school.

I don't really care because we all have a story.
I have not seen any one i know yet, but have had several phone calls and text, i always turn bright red =)
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has run into this! Thanks for sharing, everyone!
You never know whos peaking in your window dear!!!

Stalk me, Bubba!

Yep, happened to me last year.

A guy that I had a brief affair with 5yrs ago, long before I became a provider, found me. He sent me an email to say hello. After I woke up from fainting, I replied back. At first, I was totally embarrassed, but it finally dawned on me, he was hobbyist.......Duh! Lol. Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Well I went to junior high and highschool with a provider's kid. She was my second ever provider, but it wasnt until after about our 5th session over time that she told me she had one. I asked her kids age and it was same as me. Ask what was the graduation year, same as me. Asked what high school, same as me. I told her to just say the first name, and I answered the last name and she freaked out. She asked some other questions to make sure it was her kid and yes it was.

homie
I went to an incall once where the provider recognized me through her peep hole as someone from her PTA! She wouldn't let me in and asked that we amicably part ways. I respected her wishes, but I never missed another PTA meeting!
Lana & Bubba - TFF !! OMG

* Once had a client know my boyfriend (sold him a car)....that worked well.

* Once had a client send me his screening info (real name, etc.)....it was my best friend from high school's father (also the Mayor, at that time)...I declined to see him. That would've been too weird.

* Once had an ex-boyfriend contact me for a massage....I opted for lunch instead. It would've been too weird being the "Italiana princess" with him when he knew the REAL me. ha ha ha
Happend to me last year, but it was my Dad.
He was in town for the weekend(Sooner & Longhorns game).
He noticed my tats at dinner & asked when I got them. I hadn't seen him since I got them but they looked familiar to him. He dismissed it... after dinner he went to his room & found my ad on bp with my tats & called that #. Of course I answer & am shocked. He ask what I was doing on bp? I quickly responded with what r u doing on bp?
We talked for a while & everything is good now but WOW!
There is a very cute young Latina that was a provider here for a while until she obtained enough schooling to quit and persue her real life career. I was superintendent on a medical office suite and therefore had to deal directly with the client. Guess who happens to be in that office. She was thrown for a loop when she first saw me. She made sure to corner me in the parking lot with no one around to make sure I wouldn't divulge her past. I never mentioned it to anyone but it was hard not to relive the memories in my mind.

She will soon get to see me every day for a while as I am scheduled to return and build an addition to their office.