A Question For The Resident Brain Surgeon?

Hey brain surgeon leon, got a question for you?
You keep calling this handle rockerrick:
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=404883
How worthless an individual would you have to be for all the mods, administrators, and owner of this site, to allow me to operate these two handles simultaneously to trash you?
Think about it real hard now.
We are posting in the same threads, sometimes at the same time, and it's being allowed because of who you are, and how little you are liked here right?
Go ahead and reply, but know you are on ignore and cannot be read by me

Oh I know, YOU WILL FIND ME!!!!! hahahaha idiot
So you're telling him to go kick rocks?
Just maybe he'll pop a blood vessel thinking and flop over dead like a true rockstar, Elvis.
Mata the rock star HAS LEFT THE BUILDING------
Y'all all have a hard on for Mata.

Why don't you guys go meet and blow all of my haters who have a hard on for me?

I bet WD is an old chub bottom boi.
Y'all all have a hard on for Mata.

Why don't you guys go meet and blow all of my haters who have a hard on for me?

I bet WD is an old chub bottom boi. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Wrong again little tree!!! Not to bright to align yourself with a rapist! But that is what rats do- stick together......... You want to go after human traffickers, but condone rape?? That is what you are doing sticking up for mata
I don't put much stock in an Eccie Kangaroo Court.

Y'all have tried to try Mata, me and a whole lot of others.

Guess what? We still win because that's what winners do.

I will be winning a lot of battles with the human traffickers over the next two weeks so let me give you some friendly advice.

Don't get caught with your pants down.

So you're telling him to go kick rocks? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

You call me?
Hey brain surgeon leon Originally Posted by rockerrick
I just assumed he was probably one of those shady roof contractors that ripped off home owners, insurance companies and laborers to make a quick maybe dishonest buck. Or something similar.

That's just a guess. He seems to have that mentality.
Yes it's you RR you are hiding your IP address... Don't be an idiot. And yes I am a rockstar.. again throwing out that rape word. Have you not learned your lesson last time I smashed all you trolls. I guess you still have no shame thinking it's ok to hurt women. You and big daddy cheeseburger need to get some serious help. I prefer not even respond to these type of people that call providers whores and think rape is ok ROCKERGIMP, WHISPERS, WINN and all the other minions.
I prefer not even respond to these type of people that call providers whores and think rape is ok ROCKERGIMP, WHISPERS, WINN and all the other minions. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Really? Yet you dance and respond when any of them pull your strings because you have zero self control.

You should really have someone close to you that you trust READ some of what you write and give you their honest opinion..... you do not come across the way you think you do......
I'm assuming this moron is claiming VPN, TOR, or multi devices?
Guess what you're not worth any of that trouble.
I have never used two handles at same time, that's a complete waste of a handle.
Multi's are used for when you are banned idiot, I'm a long way from that!

My next two post are for fucking super genius.
Mods I rockerrick am Winn Dixie!
Now do your job!
Now brain surgeon leon, if I am not banned it's because of one of two reasons, either I'm not Winn Dixie, or you are such a vile disgusting individual who is so disliked that everyone has given me permission to use another handle to fuck with your stupid ass, right?

IDIOT
I guess mata has his meat helmet on, all buckled-up in the back of the short bus being driven by little tree.............