Alayna seduction we need your help

Hello Alayna Seduction

Many of us were having a chat with xrival14. You might not remember him but he is the guy who paid your phone bill. He seems to be having trouble getting a response from you to make good on the deal you had with him. Sounds like he really likes you a lot. When I read what some hobbyists started saying I thought damn it I know this is a nice lady who has been around a while. There is no way she did this and I'm certain she doesn't want both providers and hobbyists to associate her with ripping people off. I know your an upstanding young lady and this is nothing more than a misunderstanding. We all look forward to your response to clear things up and take a bad and turn it into a " you go girl!".
This should be a poll.
Alayna is a stand up provider. I'm sure this is a misunderstanding that will be resolved in short notice!
  • tzv13
  • 07-22-2017, 02:37 PM
Alayna is a stand up provider. I'm sure this is a misunderstanding that will be resolved in short notice! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I've enjoyed her company several times. This does not seem like her.
Baby formula
There is no shortage of examples of great whores that became scam artists and ripped guys off over the years.

It is unfortunate but for the most part..... The day before they went bad... they were someone's favorite if not several and had a line of supporters

It seems to be more than just the OP of the alert that has spoken out.

The longer these whores turn tricks the greater the potential for them to pick up a monkey on their back that usually increases their need for cash and leads to desperation and loss of a previously good reputation.
There is no shortage of examples of great whores that became scam artists and ripped guys off over the years.

It is unfortunate but for the most part..... The day before they went bad... they were someone's favorite if not several and had a line of supporters

It seems to be more than just the OP of the alert that has spoken out.

The longer these whores turn tricks the greater the potential for them to pick up a monkey on their back that usually increases their need for cash and leads to desperation and loss of a previously good reputation. Originally Posted by Whispers
Boss say it ain't so.....
I'm starting to get worried!?
Boss say it ain't so..... Originally Posted by Still Looking

Yeah...... I'm thinckn.....

Your faith in these whores could get pretty damaged seeing another one go south...
Well at least they stop and don't do monkeys when they are pregnant.
You don't seriously believe that a pregnant whore with a monkey makes any changes to her lifestyle do you? It doesn't not matter what the monkey is, monkeys have to be fed....
You don't seriously believe that a pregnant whore with a monkey makes any changes to her lifestyle do you? It doesn't not matter what the monkey is, monkeys have to be fed.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Damn...
Some music while we're waiting...

She's not gonna come clean bro--quilty--while I would like to see u savahoe,,,not happening,,thanks for the effort
I probably got hit by her worse than the others. $254.95 * 2 to be exact. I was paying $400 for some crazy Greek sessions with her prior to that, and had seen her probably 5-6 times. I'd probably still be seeing her at least once a month if this shit didn't happen.

I guess she doesn't mind sucking 5 random cocks in a parking lot to make up for the lost revenue. Maybe the excitement gets her off, who am I to judge? There have even been several reviews of her posted since the alert went up, so obviously dudes are too lazy to research or too horny to give a fuck.

3 of us have spoken up, but I guarantee there were many more. She has posted dozens of times in the ISO's with some emergency or another and I would usually respond to her pretty quickly. More often than not, she told me somebody else already got her the money she needed.

I've never seen any evidence of a monkey with her. In fact, she was always totally composed and prepared for our sessions. I just think she's one of those people that has an excuse for everything and she lives her life as a series of bad decisions. She's a sweet girl if taken at face value, maybe she'll get her shit together some day.