Spinner ? Can we try to standardize the term spinner ?

Guys I read 3 reviews this weekend where the term “ she’s a spinner “ used for Cola , Eve and momo and some others that simply are not per my definition . I may be out of date or too restrictive in my def . But foxy , perfect , others are spinners . To me not even Sasha would I define as a spinner .
Spinner = 5’2” or shorter weigh 105 or less .
If she is 5’1” and weighs 115 or 120 and has any extra fat at all spinner should. It be used . To me crazy star isn’t even a spinner too tall .
Just asking the boards opinion. I go see cola as a spinner the reviewer said . And though I had an awesome time she simply is to heavy to have that term used
Don’t say she is a spinner with womanly curves , drop spinner and say she has sexy womanly curves .
I am interested in your opinion
  • TC75
  • 08-25-2019, 01:28 PM
I use this simple formula to determine if a girl is a spinner or spinner like.

5'0" - 100lbs is the baseline. Add 3 lbs per inch up to 5'4" for her to be a spinner. So at 5'4" she should be 112 or less. Anything over 5'4" I consider spinner like if the rule of 3lbz per inch applies.
  • d8u
  • 08-25-2019, 01:34 PM
Good luck with your efforts here my friend. Logical thoughts such as this will fail on a forum where most can't even agree on whether a provider is over or under 50 years old even if you spot them a 10 year error margin.
Second thread on this. Why does it matter? Use your own definition and be happy.
Someone who would fit under the definition of "ultrapetite", preferably 5' (150 cm) tall or less and of slim build.

Let's take Honey of Pearls as an example. The height (4'10") would qualify as would the build. Does the fact she sports DD/DDDs disqualify her from being a "spinner" ? I guess it's a matter of opinion. Spinner to me implies a more athletic build with less boobage, but to each his own. I'd personally describe her as ultra petite and busty.
To me a spinner is under 100 lbs and addd a little if taller then 5’. This would be great if posters were honest about reviews.

Although this will be as tough as TOFTT. Some people don’t get that acronym correct ether.
i also agree that this is a topic that should be discussed and a realistic definition should be agreed on and used by all.

kaitlyn knight is a true spinner and meets the criteria of one. if every member just fills in the blank of what they want to say and use the word haphazardly then it’s true meaning gets lost....which is a bad thing.

i’ve not had any experiences with “spinners” here on the dallas amp scene, but i’ve never had any fat chics either. if you want to experience a true asian spinner, then go to vegas and i promise you, the picture in the ad is the girl that will come knocking on your hotel door.
i had some left over fruit in a bowl that i got from room service that i offered and the look on her face was fear...like if she ate something she would gain weight. she did a single piece of melon, to be nice but i’m sure that’s all she had for the day.

i agree that a spinner must be short and 105 or less which is usually having some mental issues, on hard drugs or has a pimp that will beat her ass if she gains any weight...let’s face it, 105 is kinda unnatural but yes, they are my favorite too.

spinner = 105lbs or less.
I have always taken height and weight for defining a spinner with a grain of salt. Generally for me as height to the proportion of their mid section, and if I have/could literally spin them on my cock without missing a thrust.

IMO a weight cutoff goes out the window when a woman of the same height and measurement can be different by 10# or more. Muscle vs fat...

If she also has T&A I'll be happy to motorboat and pound the round of that unicorn class of spinner too.
ShaSha is a perfect example of a spinner.

regular sized head, tiny body , tiny parts.

short , light weight.

if they are Taller, fatter, wider, any other -ers than they are not really a spinner.

crazy star is regular Asian size . also could be called in good shape
Seems I have heard people mention the rule of 100 ?
Kay and Shasha both meet my definition of a spinner.
Specific definitions of slang terms are non-existent.
As previously stated you will never get members on this board to give a consistent definition.
I think it is best to never expect something specific from seeing the term used. You could read other reviews by the same member to get an idea of his definition.
Probably would be more useful to think of it in more general terms. Kinda like BBW = LARD ASS! Descriptive, but not definitive.
BTW, off topic, but why is it that all lard asses are beautiful women?
  • Lahk
  • 08-26-2019, 09:25 AM
One that spins.
This should be easy.
They need to be around solid whole numbers or *less*!
5 feet and 100 pounds. That height or less is a spinner.
When I see ladies make ads, I notice some had used the term “true spinner” to describe this size.
And NO, we can’t just use our own terminology and go with whatever we like. The forum is here SPECIFICALLY to give reviews.
If I see another girl or guy claim someone that is 5 foot 6 and 135 pounds a spinner I will lose my mind.
We need the best possible identification and description so we can make educated choices of our options.
As a guy who only like small girls, this really upsets me.
5 feet tall and 100 pounds. Or less of each. Period.
You can spin a lard ass with enough force!