Ladies do you mind if we pull your hair?

Yank Do you mind we pull your hair?
Nope. The harder the better.
Hmmm...

You mean...this isn't a GIVEN!?! Lol... I don't know what I would do... If my men didn't SPANK my ASS and PULL MY HAIR!!

Oh MY!! Now, I'm NEVER going to get to sleep... A slave can only take so much teasing...

Your mischievous slave,

Guinevere
Well your grinding your Cock into my wet pussy Doggie style, if your not pulling my hair and spanking my ass, then your doing it wrong.....................
Nope. The harder the better. Originally Posted by alluringava
Try again... your shaved! LOL
Try again... your shaved! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Face it, man, you aren't strong enough to pull that hard LOL
Me-yowwch
I like it. I don't want you to rip the hair out of my head lol, but hair pulling is sexy!
Just don't pull out my weave...
Just don't pull out my weave... Originally Posted by Shayla
Frickin' A! It depends on what hairstyle I rocking, it is always nice to ask a lady beforehand.
I was thinking the same thing...LOL!
I have a herniated disc in my neck so.... hair pulling can't be too hard. I like it but my neck doesn't.

Well your grinding your Cock into my wet pussy Doggie style, if your not pulling my hair and spanking my ass, then your doing it wrong..................... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
you said it girl..
Nope. The harder the better. Originally Posted by alluringava
+++1
+ a million
The eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt NOT detach a woman's weave from her head unless your are a licensed hairstylist who is preparing to make her look even more fabulous than she did when she sat in your chair.