Daty for him, Daty for her, what posistion gets your O?

Ladies, what is your preferred Daty position to get your O?

Back in my first tour of Wonderland my ATF when she was ready she would close her legs, as I always spread her wide open for my enjoyment. She told me that she cums harder when her legs are closed so I always let her close when she was ready. This was a hot position as it was kind of like the missionary position of DATY, very intimate.

Each lady is differ as to how they like to be licked and what position works best for them.

Daty for him is going to be more open, and have athletic positions, bendys are great for this. Daty will even cross over to be contorted and some ladies like this and some wont tolerate it, civvies are not into Daty for him.

Here is a prime position of a Daty for him with a bendy, presentation is very high in this position.

A daty for her can be done in this position as she readies herself showing you, "this is how I like to be liked"

Standing daty is sexy as it can be a little submissive as she is in control.

A classic daty for him position that most girls can do with a little help.

This is another position most girls can do and don't have to be super bendy, Dato is nice this way too.

Assisted elevated, easy for most ladies.

These all are considered Daty for him, although enjoyable for her they are meant to be for his desire.

Daty for her in this way is way sexy when a lady is showing you, come over here and lick me.

Dato position, who has one of these balls?

Most ladies don't push Daty on the client as they feel this is there time and they are there to get pleased but to tell you the truth there is nothing more sexy then a lady presenting her pussy for licking, and being forward enough to just move into positions that she knows will drive him wiled.

Ladies, how do you like to be licked?

IB
I have a stability ball. I haven't tried using it in that manner. Thanks for the ideas.
And that is why I do yoga
I'm definitely going to be needing a partner to try out the stability ball. I never looked at it that way
*needs to become more bendy* got it! Cus that first picture=yummy!!
can't type with an erection....
I'm definitely going to be needing a partner to try out the stability ball. I never looked at it that way Originally Posted by Kaylee Blue

I'm all in to lick you good on the stability ball, even though that's a Dato for him position I'm sure you will get lots of attention. Come south this weekend and let's do some lickin, your next on the Daty tour.

IB
Your post reminded me of this Amy Schumer skit "Hiker Bones"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjuIP4BPV6E
I'm up for any of those positions with whichever lady is willing to try.
Your post reminded me of this Amy Schumer skit "Hiker Bones"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjuIP4BPV6E Originally Posted by kingcatdaddy

That's why it's Daty for him

Check out time is 59.5 min

IB
I'm up for any of those positions with whichever lady is willing to try. Originally Posted by illuminati

Key is finding a lady/ girl that will present those positions without being told = Daty girl.

IB
  • anita
  • 08-15-2015, 01:36 AM
I like Daty in any position. But if I have to choose, I prefer doggy style... So in the heat of the moment you might show my starfish some love too .